Academic Support Services
The University of Michigan works hard to provide rich educational development and experience. Having strong educational support will enhance the overall probability of academic success and graduation among our student-athletes. Through the Academic Learning Center and our Academic Staff, we provide our athletes with academic support through:
• The athletic department employs eight professional, full-time counselors who are here to help student-athletes through the educational process.
Supervised Study Table Program
• Designed to provide student-athletes with a structured learning environment to supplement and enhance the student-athlete's study and class preparation.
• Provides student-athletes an opportunity to supplement their classroom knowledge with one-on-one tutorial assistance, free of charge. All current student-athletes are eligible to utilize tutoring services.
Sweetland Writing Center
• Located in room 0106 of the Ross Academic Center, it is available to student-athletes in support of academic work. Printing also is available in Sweetland.
Karen and Steve Sanger Math Lab
• Located in room 2100 of the Ross Academic Center, it is available to student-athletes in support of academic work.
Engineering Computer Lab
• Located in room 0108 of the Ross Academic Center, it is available to student-athletes in support of academic work.