Who is a Booster?
A booster is an individual that:
- Promotes Michigan athletics program.
- Makes a financial contribution to Michigan athletics or its booster organizations.
- Assists in the recruitment of prospects for Michigan.
- Provides benefits (e.g., jobs, occasional meals) to enrolled student-athletes.
- Has purchased season tickets for any Michigan athletics program.
Once a booster.....Always a booster. It is important to remember that once an individual has been identified as a booster, he or she retains that status forever.
If you have questions whether you are considered a booster of Michigan Athletics or if you have questions about what you may or may not do as a booster, please feel free to contact the Compliance Services Office at (734) 615-7341.