Athletics Campus Parking Options
The University of Michigan Athletics Department tries to minimize scheduling conflicts for home events as much as possible, but on occasion there will be multiple concurrent events in the area surrounding the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus parking lots. When these situations arise, please consult the following parking information and map and plan accordingly. Go Blue!
Softball fans are encouraged to park in SC7 (Lower Blue Lot off Stadium Blvd.).
Friday, May 1
Baseball vs. Iowa (Wilpon Complex), 4 p.m.
Softball vs. Penn State (Wilpon Complex), 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 2
U-M Graduation (Michigan Stadium), 10 a.m. (ending 12:30 p.m.)
Softball vs. Penn State (Wilpon Complex), 2 p.m.
School of Engineering Graduation (Crisler Center), 2:30 p.m. (ending 5:30 p.m.)
Baseball vs. Iowa (Wilpon Complex), 4:30 p.m.
All University lots will be free and open to the public; however, lots SC-4, SC-5, SC-6 and SC-7, near Crisler Center and Michigan Stadium may fill quickly due to graduation. Also be aware that after graduation the exiting of the Crisler lot will be one way out (no access into lot) until traffic has subsided. See map for additional parking north of the athletic complex at the corner of State and Hoover:
SC-9 near the Coliseum
Thompson Parking Structure on S. Division
Business School Ramp on Hill Street
Additional parking is also available at Pioneer High School for a $10 fee, as assessed by the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Sunday, May 3
Baseball vs. Penn State (Wilpon Complex), 1 p.m.
Softball vs. Iowa (Wilpon Complex), 1 p.m.
Crisler Center Parking Lot
• When there is a men's basketball game, the Crisler Center lot is restricted to those with a men's basketball parking permit.
• When there is not a men's basketball game, overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot.
• The Crisler Center lot has entrances on Stadium Boulevard and East Keech Avenue (off South Main Street) / Greene Street (off East Hoover Street).
Athletics Campus Parking Lot
• When there is an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot will have limited cash sales in addition to accepting an ice hockey parking permit. Limited cash sales parking is also available at the Glick Field House lot, accessible from South State Street south of Glick Field House.
• When there is not an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot offers open parking.
• Overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot when there is not a men's basketball game.
• The athletics campus lot has entrances on South State Street and East Hoover Street.
Additional overflow parking is available for free at the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day weekends but is not available during football or men's basketball games. Consult the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus Parking Map for locations for these and other parking lots in the vicinity of the Ross Athletic Campus.
Crisler Lot SC-7: Access from Stadium Blvd. Pedestrian walkway across railroad tracks, left past softball building, then right along Oosterbaan Field House and Schembechler Hall to State Street. » Map
Crisler Lots SC-4, 5, 6: Access from Hoover and Kipke. Take sidewalk on Kipke, to Hoover to State St.
University Lot SC-32: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
University Lots SC-13, 14: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
• Event parking is not allowed in Lot SC-38 (next to the Elbel lot) prior to 5 p.m. on weekdays because it is a university permit lot. Unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.