Athletics Campus Parking Options
The University of Michigan Athletics Department tries to minimize scheduling conflicts for home events as much as possible, but on occasion there will be multiple concurrent events in the area surrounding the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus parking lots. When these situations arise, please consult the following parking information and map and plan accordingly. Go Blue!
Saturday, Nov. 22
Football vs. Maryland (Michigan Stadium), 3:30 p.m.
Ice Hockey vs. Penn State (Yost Ice Arena), 7:35 p.m.
U-M Golf Course Update (Saturday, 9:10 a.m.): The State St. and driving range entrances to golf course parking will open at 9:30 a.m. The U-M Golf Course parking entrance off Main St. will be closed all day, and cart path parking off Stadium Blvd. will be limited to those with passes.
Football Postgame Traffic: To expedite the high volume of vehicles leaving Ann Arbor after the football game, traffic on Main Street from Stadium Boulevard to I-94 is one-way southbound at the end of the game. You will not be able to travel northbound on Ann Arbor-Saline Road until this postgame traffic clears. See the map below.
U-M Golf Course Parking: Please note that as usual, all vehicles must vacate the University of Michigan Golf Course within 2 hours following the conclusion of the football game or vehicles will be towed. If you park on the golf course for the football game and plan on attending the ice hockey game at Yost Ice Arena, you will need to move your car to avoid being towed.
Ice Hockey Club Level Guests: A portion of the usual Club Level parking area will be cordoned off first thing Saturday morning. Those with football Grey Lot parking passes will be directed to all other parts of the lot and will only be allowed into the Club Level parking area once the rest of the lot becomes full. Any vehicles that park for the football game within the Club Level parking area will be given a flyer asking that they vacate immediately following the conclusion of the game in order to provide parking for our hockey patrons. If at any point the Club Level parking area becomes full, we will accommodate anyone with a Club Level parking pass in any other open spot within the lot.
General Ice Hockey Guests: Parking in all lots around Crisler Center and Michigan Stadium will become available for hockey parking once the football traffic has cleared. Other University lots available for hockey parking once football traffic clears include lots SC9 and SC38 (north and south sides of Hill Street, west of Division), as well as SC 12, 13, and 14 (east side of Greene Street, north of Hoover).
Ice Hockey Guests With a Disability: A limited number of (cash only) single-game parking passes for persons with disabilities will be available in the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus Parking Lot near Yost on a first-come, first-serve basis for $10/car. A State-Issued Disability Parking Placard is required in order to gain access to this area of the lot. The lot can be accessed best off of State Street at the entrance between Yost and the Ross Academic Center; however you may be instructed to enter off Hoover Street if State Street becomes too congested with traffic to allow entry.
Crisler Center Parking Lot
• When there is a men's basketball game, the Crisler Center lot is restricted to those with a men's basketball parking permit.
• When there is not a men's basketball game, overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot.
• The Crisler Center lot has entrances on Stadium Boulevard and East Keech Avenue (off South Main Street) / Greene Street (off East Hoover Street).
Athletics Campus Parking Lot
• When there is an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot will have limited cash sales in addition to accepting an ice hockey parking permit. Limited cash sales parking is also available at the Glick Field House lot, accessible from South State Street south of Glick Field House.
• When there is not an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot offers open parking.
• Overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot when there is not a men's basketball game.
• The athletics campus lot has entrances on South State Street and East Hoover Street.
Additional overflow parking is available for free at the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day weekends but is not available during football or men's basketball games. Consult the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus Parking Map for locations for these and other parking lots in the vicinity of the Ross Athletic Campus.
Crisler Lot SC-7: Access from Stadium Blvd. Pedestrian walkway across railroad tracks, left past softball building, then right along Oosterbaan Field House and Schembechler Hall to State Street. » Map
Crisler Lots SC-4, 5, 6: Access from Hoover and Kipke. Take sidewalk on Kipke, to Hoover to State St.
University Lot SC-32: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
University Lots SC-13, 14: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
• Event parking is not allowed in Lot SC-38 (next to the Elbel lot) prior to 5 p.m. on weekdays because it is a university permit lot. Unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.