Athletics Campus Parking Options
The University of Michigan Athletics Department tries to minimize scheduling conflicts for home events as much as possible, but on occasion there will be multiple concurrent events in the area surrounding the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus parking lots. When these situations arise, please consult the following parking information and map and plan accordingly. Go Blue!
Friday, Jan. 27
Women's Swimming and Diving vs. Ohio State (Canham Nataorium), 6 p.m.
Men's Swimming and Diving vs. Ohio State (Canham Nataorium), 6 p.m.
Wrestling vs. Rutgers (Cliff Keen Arena), 7 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 4
Men's Basketball vs. Ohio State (Crisler Center), 6 p.m.
Ice Hockey vs. Ohio State (Yost Ice Arena), 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 11
Women's Swimming and Diving First Chance Meet (Canham Natatorium), 11 a.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. James Madison (Michigan Stadium/Oosterbaan Field House), 1 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Lafayette (Oosterbaan Field House), 4 p.m.
Ice Hockey vs. Michigan State (Yost Ice Arena), 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 18
Men's Swimming and Diving First Chance Meet (Canham Natatorium), 11 a.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Notre Dame (Michigan Stadium/Oosterbaan Field House), 1 p.m.
Stadium Boulevard Reconstruction Project (November 2016-September 2017)
Beginning Nov. 21, 2016 (weather permitting), the Stadium Boulevard Reconstruction Project will affect traffic flow around Crisler Center. Stadium Boulevard will be closed from east of Main Street to west of South Industrial Highway, though local access to Crisler Center via Kipke Drive will be maintained from the east on Stadium Boulevard. Stadium Boulevard is expected to reopen in July 2017. Please visit www.a2gov.org for traffic and construction updates.
Crisler Center Parking Lot
• When there is a men's basketball game, the Crisler Center lot is restricted to those with a men's basketball parking permit.
• When there is not a men's basketball game, overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot.
• The Crisler Center lot has entrances on Stadium Boulevard and East Keech Avenue (off South Main Street) / Greene Street (off East Hoover Street).
Athletics Campus Parking Lot
• When there is an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot will have limited cash sales in addition to accepting an ice hockey parking permit. Limited cash sales parking is also available at the Glick Field House lot, accessible from South State Street south of Glick Field House.
• When there is not an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot offers open parking.
• Overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot when there is not a men's basketball game.
• The athletics campus lot has entrances on South State Street and East Hoover Street.
Additional overflow parking is available for free at the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day weekends but is not available during football or men's basketball games. Consult the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus Parking Map for locations for these and other parking lots in the vicinity of the Ross Athletic Campus.
Crisler Lot SC-7: Access from Stadium Blvd. Pedestrian walkway across railroad tracks, left past softball building, then right along Oosterbaan Field House and Schembechler Hall to State Street. » Map
Crisler Lots SC-4, 5, 6: Access from Hoover and Kipke. Take sidewalk on Kipke, to Hoover to State St.
University Lot SC-32: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
University Lots SC-13, 14: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
• Event parking is not allowed in Lot SC-38 (next to the Elbel lot) prior to 5 p.m. on weekdays because it is a university permit lot. Unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.