Athletics Campus Parking Options
The University of Michigan Athletics Department tries to minimize scheduling conflicts for home events as much as possible, but on occasion there will be multiple concurrent events in the area surrounding the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus parking lots. When these situations arise, please consult the following parking information and map and plan accordingly. Go Blue!
Friday, Sept. 11
Volleyball vs. Western Michigan (Cliff Keen Arena), 11 a.m.
Volleyball - Pittsburgh vs. South Carolina (Cliff Keen Arena), 1 p.m.
Volleyball - Pittsburgh vs. Western Michigan (Cliff Keen Arena), 5:30 p.m.
Field Hockey vs. Vermont (Ocker Field), 6 p.m.
Volleyball vs. South Carolina (Cliff Keen Arena), 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball parking for the 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. matches of the Michigan Challenge will be on the west side of the indoor track and along the west fence line of the parking lot (SC20). A shuttle cart will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to bring fans to Cliff Keen Arena and back. Normal volleyball parking in the lot will resume for the two night matches.
Saturday, Sept. 12
Football vs. Oregon State (Michigan Stadium), Noon
Volleyball - South Carolina vs. Western Michigan (Cliff Keen Arena), 1 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Pittsburgh (Cliff Keen Arena), 5 p.m.
The Grey Lot (SC20) on Saturday will be a football permit lot only, and Park Rite will be monitoring the lot until 1 p.m. For the 1 p.m. volleyball match, fans can park along State Street. Normal volleyball parking in the lot will resume for the 5 p.m. match with spots available following the football game.
Crisler Center Parking Lot
• When there is a men's basketball game, the Crisler Center lot is restricted to those with a men's basketball parking permit.
• When there is not a men's basketball game, overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot.
• The Crisler Center lot has entrances on Stadium Boulevard and East Keech Avenue (off South Main Street) / Greene Street (off East Hoover Street).
Athletics Campus Parking Lot
• When there is an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot will have limited cash sales in addition to accepting an ice hockey parking permit. Limited cash sales parking is also available at the Glick Field House lot, accessible from South State Street south of Glick Field House.
• When there is not an ice hockey game, the athletics campus lot offers open parking.
• Overflow parking is available at the Crisler Center lot when there is not a men's basketball game.
• The athletics campus lot has entrances on South State Street and East Hoover Street.
Additional overflow parking is available for free at the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day weekends but is not available during football or men's basketball games. Consult the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus Parking Map for locations for these and other parking lots in the vicinity of the Ross Athletic Campus.
Crisler Lot SC-7: Access from Stadium Blvd. Pedestrian walkway across railroad tracks, left past softball building, then right along Oosterbaan Field House and Schembechler Hall to State Street. » Map
Crisler Lots SC-4, 5, 6: Access from Hoover and Kipke. Take sidewalk on Kipke, to Hoover to State St.
University Lot SC-32: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
University Lots SC-13, 14: Corner of Hoover and Greene. Take sidewalk on Hoover to State St.
• Event parking is not allowed in Lot SC-38 (next to the Elbel lot) prior to 5 p.m. on weekdays because it is a university permit lot. Unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.