Football Stadium Team Members Needed
March 1, 2016
Would you like to be a part of the Michigan Event Team?
Members of the Michigan Event Team are responsible for ensuring that Stadium guests feel welcome and that all policies and procedures are followed to make the game day experience an enjoyable and safe one.
If you are neat and professional, possess good communication skills, are dependable, able to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time, and have a friendly, helpful manner, we encourage you to apply.
Listed below are the position titles and a brief description of the positions available:
- Ticket Takers -- ensure guests have valid tickets for entry and enforce prohibited items policy.
- Ushers -- assist guests in finding their seats while assisting with anything else they need while inside the stadium.
- Tower Attendants -- ensure guests and staff entering club and suite levels have proper credentials and/or tickets and assist them with anything they need.
- Response Team -- members who receive special training and work with our Game Operations Team when escalated situations arise.
- Guest Services Attendants -- attend to the needs of guests and assist our Game Operations Team with providing exceptional customer service.
Following a review of all applications, qualified candidates will be invited through email to attend a New Hire informational meeting/interview session on Saturday, May 14. This meeting usually lasts from 8 a.m. until early afternoon.
If interested, please complete the application by May 1, 2016. You will need to select "Create New Profile" at the bottom of the "Login" box located on the right side of the screen in order to view the job details and access the on-line application. Once your application is submitted and you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will then need to attend a brief interview session and informational meeting on May 14, 2016 at the Junge Family Champions Center, located near Gate 1 on the east side of Michigan Stadium.