Football Stadium Team Members Needed
April 8, 2014
Be a part of the team providing ticket taking, ushering, and other duties at Michigan Stadium!
Event Team Positions are available for the 2014 Football season. Qualified candidates must be neat and professional, have good communication skills, be dependable, able to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time, and have a friendly, helpful manner!
All members of the Event Team are responsible for making sure our guests feel welcome at Michigan Stadium and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed to make the viewing of the game an enjoyable and safe one.
The following represent some of the positions available (along with a brief description of each):
- Ticket Takers -- ensure guests have valid tickets for entry and enforce prohibited items
- Ushers -- assist guests in finding their seats as well as with anything else they might need while inside the stadium
- Tower Attendants -- ensure guests & staff entering club and suite levels have proper credentials and/or tickets and assist them with anything they might need
- Response Team Members -- receive special training and work with other Game Operations Team Members when escalated situations arise
- Guest Services Attendants -- attend to the needs of guests and assist other Game Operations Team Members with providing exceptional customer service
- Event Team positions for other sports/events may be needed for the 2014/2015 academic year as well.
If interested, please complete the application by May 9, 2014. You will need to select "Create New Profile" at the bottom of the "Login" box located on the right side of the screen in order to view the job details and access the on-line application. Once your application is submitted and you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will then need to attend a brief interview session and informational meeting on May 17, 2014 at the Junge Family Champions Center, located near Gate 1 on the east side of Michigan Stadium.