Special Events: Tours
Guided tours of Michigan Stadium are available for a fee. The Big House tour features access to restricted areas such as the team locker room, the press box, and premium seating. Tour arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance, and discounted rates apply for educational and non-profit groups.
Michigan Stadium Tour
Michigan Stadium tour (60-90 minutes) includes:
- Michigan Stadium Field
- Michigan Football Game Day Locker Room
- Michigan Stadium Press Box
- Club and Suite Level
|Cost:||$15 per person (7 person or $100 minimum per tour)|
|$4 per person for non-profit groups & schools|
Michigan Stadium & Crisler Center Tour
Michigan Stadium & Crisler Center Tour (90-120 minutes) includes:
- All things listed in Michigan Stadium Tour
- Crisler Center Concourse
- Hall of Honor
|Cost:||$20 per person (5 person or $100 minimum per tour)|
|$6 per person for non-profit groups & schools|
A check made out to The University of Michigan must be given to tour guide the day of the tour OR credit card payment can be used 24 hours prior to the day/time of the tour.
Rules & Regulations
- Tours subject to tour guide's availability and are NOT available on weekends or holidays.
- Tours MUST be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- No tours will be permitted on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday of a home football weekend.
- No professional pictures are allowed on tours.
- Tour locations may vary because of previously scheduled events.
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted in Michigan Stadium.
To schedule a tour, please contact Bill Austin at (734) 764-4599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.