Jan. 16, 2013
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The University of Michigan baseball program will host its inaugural Leadoff Banquet on Friday, Feb. 8, at the Junge Family Champions Center (located between Crisler Center and Michigan Stadium). Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the 2013 Michigan baseball team as well as first-year head coach Erik Bakich and his staff.
The evening begins at 5 p.m., with a VIP reception. A silent auction and autograph session with the 2013 Wolverines will take place at 6 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner, live auction and comments from coach Bakich previewing the upcoming season and sharing his vision for reshaping the Michigan baseball program at 7 p.m.
Interested fans, parents and alumni can register online beginning on Monday, Jan. 21. For more information and to reserve tickets for the event, contact Wayne Welton at (734) 763-1957 or email at email@example.com.
Michigan opens its 2013 season on Friday, Feb. 15 at California. First pitch is scheduled at 1:30 p.m. PST in Berkeley, Calif.
TICKET PACKAGES FOR LEADOFF BANQUET
- Wolverine Sponsored Tables: $500 (Seats up to eight with a current player) this is a corporate sponsored opportunity. Company logo to be displayed
- Family Grand Slam Ticket: $125 (Two adult and two youth dinners and VIP reception tickets, the child attends the VIP reception at no additional charge (12 and under please)
- VIP Reception and Dinner: $100 (Includes admission to a pre-function reception with special baseball guests, entry to the 2013 autograph session, the silent auction and buffet dinner followed by the program. Guests at the VIP reception will have the opportunity for autographs and photos)
- Extra Bases Adult Ticket: $50 (Adult ticket includes entry to the 2013 team autograph session, the silent auction and buffet dinner followed by the program)
- U-M Baseball Alumni Ticket: $30 (Adult ticket that includes entry to the VIP reception, 2013 team autograph session, the silent auction and buffet dinner followed by our program)
- Little Leaguer Youth Ticket: $25 (Youth, 12 and under ticket includes entry to the 2013 team autograph session, the silent auction and buffet dinner followed by the program)
Contact: Kent Reichert (734) 763-4423