Feb. 2, 2010
• With the loss, Michigan falls to 11-11 on the season, and 4-6 in Big Ten play.
• With the loss, Michigan falls to 102-55 (96-54*) all-time against Northwestern. The Wolverines are now 43-33 against the Wildcats at Welsh-Ryan Arena.
• Leading scorers Manny Harris and Darius Morris were the only Wolverines to score in double figures against Northwestern. U-M is now 5-10 this season when fewer than three players reach double-digit scoring.
• Darius Morris tied a career high with 11 points against Northwestern (last vs. Northern Michigan Nov. 14, 2009). This was also Morris' first game as the Wolverines' leading scorer.
• With seven rebounds against Northwestern, DeShawn Sims moved into 17th place on the Wolverines' all-time rebounds list, passing Eric Riley (652). Sims now has 655 rebounds in his U-M career.
• Corey Person scored his first career point on a free throw. He also had a rebound.
• Michigan wore red sweat bands in the game to promote Haiti awareness.
• With appearances against Northwestern, DeShawn Sims has now played in 119 consecutive games for Michigan, while Zack Gibson has played in 89 straight for the Wolverines. Stu Douglass also extended his consecutive games streak to 57, while Laval Lucas-Perry extended his consecutive games streak to 47.
Join the season ticket interest list for priority access to 2014-15 Michigan men's basketball tickets.
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2014-15 Michigan men's basketball ticket opportunities.