Football's Clark Following in Grandfather's Footsteps
Defense back Jeremy Clark, who will make his fourth straight start on Saturday against Utah, talks about the challenges of the Utes' fast-paced offense.
• Tackles: 4 - Minnesota, 2014
• Pass breakups: 1 - Appalachian State, 2014
• Two-year letterman
• Has appeared in 18 games, making six starts.
• Earned second varsity letter
• Appeared in 11 games, making six starts
• Recorded 18 tackles and 10 solos
MINNESOTA (Sept. 27)
• Posted a career-high four tackles
MIAMI (OH) (Sept. 13)
• Recorded one tackle
NOTRE DAME (Sept. 6)
• Notched three tackles
APPALACHIAN STATE (Aug. 30)
• Recorded three tackles and one pass breakup in first collegiate start.
• Earned first varsity letter
• Appeared in one game as a reserve safety
• Also contributed on special teams.
• Did not see game action
• Attended Madisonville North Hopkins High School (2012) coached by Will Weaver
• Ran 40-yard dash in 4.47 seconds
• Recorded 70 tackles, 15 pass breakups, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, three interceptions and four defensive touchdowns as a senior
• Compiled 75 tackles, eight pass breakups and three interceptions as a junior
Honors and Rankings
• Was named to Kentucky Bluegrass all-star team and was all-state first-team choice
• Also lettered twice in track and field
• Was named MVP.
• Jeremy Clark was born June 29, 1994
• Grandfather, William McFarland, played football at Oklahoma State
• Enrolled in the College of Literature Science and Arts, majoring in general studies.
Learn about individual game tickets for the 2015 Michigan football season.