• Tackles: 10 - Indiana, 2015
• FR: 1 - Michigan State, 2014
• Three-year letterman
• Has appeared in 33 career games, with 21 games at safety, making 13 starts.
• Appeared in 13 games at safety, making eight starts.
• at Utah (Sept. 3): Made two tackles
• Oregon State (Sept. 12): Tallied three tackles, including one TFL
• UNLV (Sept. 19): Tied career high with five tackles
• BYU (Sept. 26): Recorded a pass breakup
• at Maryland (Oct. 3): Made two tackles with one TFL
• Northwestern (Oct. 10): Notched three tackles and a quarterback hurry
• Michigan State (Oct. 17): Recorded three tackles
• at Minnesota (Oct. 31): Contributed three tackles
• at Indiana (Nov. 14): Co-led the team with a career-best 10 tackles, eight of which were solos; Recorded game-clinching pass breakup on the goal line in overtime
• at Penn State (Nov. 21): Had three tackles
• Ohio State (Nov. 28): Recorded five tackles
• at Florida (Jan. 1): Recorded four tackles, including half a TFL
• Earned second varsity letter
• Appeared in seven games, making five starts
• Recorded 20 tackles, 14 solos and one fumble recovery
• at Ohio State (Nov. 29): Tallied five tackles
• at Northwestern (Nov. 8): Recorded four tackles
• at Michigan State (Oct. 25): Posted a career-high five tackles, notched first career fumble recovery
• Miami (OH) (Sept. 13): Made first collegiate start, recording two tackles.
• Earned first varsity letter
• Appeared in one game as a reserve linebacker
• Also contributed on special teams in all 13 games.
• Attended Cass Technical High School (2013) coached by Tom Wilcher
• Helped lead his team to back-to-back Michigan Division 1 State titles
• Ran the 40-yard dash in 4.4 seconds
• High school teammate of David Dawson and Jourdan Lewis
• Tallied 60 tackles and two interceptions as a senior
Honors and Rankings
• Selected to the Detroit News Blue Chip List as a senior.
• Delano Kash-Pride Hill was born on November 26, 1995
• Enrolled in the the School of Kinesiology, major undeclared.