• Oregon State (Sept. 12): Hauled in two catches
• UNLV (Sept. 19): Made one catch for eight yards
• BYU (Sept. 26); Appeared as a reserve receiver
• at Maryland (Oct. 3): Tallied one reception
• Attended Grand Rapids Christian High School (2014) coached by Don Fellows
• Missed senior season due to hamstring injury
• Helped lead his team to the Michigan Division III state title as a junior
• Ran the 40-yard dash in 4.4 seconds
• Caught 136 passes for 2,966 yards and 33 touchdowns during career
• Hauled in 91 passes for 2,016 yards and 23 touchdowns as a junior
• Posted 45 receptions for 950 yards and 10 touchdowns as a sophomore
• Selected to the Detroit News Blue Chip List as a senior
• Attended but did not participate due to injury in the 2014 Under Armour All-America Game
• Named to the USA TODAY Sports preseason high school All-America team prior to senior
• Named to the 2013 Preseason All-USA High School Team prior to senior season
• Earned all-state honors in basketball as a sophomore
• Averaged 19 points, five rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.5 steals per game.
• Drake Harris was born on March 23, 1995
• Enrolled in the School of Kinesiology, major undeclared.
Learn about individual game tickets for the 2015 Michigan football season.