Kornacki: Peppers Hungry to Show What He Can Do
CAREER GAME-BY-GAME STATISTICS
• Tackles: 3- twice (last: Utah, 2014)
• Has appeared in three games, making one start.
• Appeared in three games, making one start
UTAH (Sept. 20)
• Matched career high with three tackles
MIAMI (OH) (Sept. 13)
• Recorded career-high three tackles
APPALACHIAN STATE (Aug. 30)
• Made first career start
• Recorded two tackles and returned one punt for six yards.
• Four-time NJSIAA Group 4 state champion
• Attended Paramus Catholic High School (2014) for junior and senior seasons, coached by Chris Partridge
• Attended Don Bosco Preparatory High School in Ramsey, N.J. for freshman and sophomore seasons, coached by Greg Toal
• Played defensive back and running back
• Totaled 134 tackles, seven interceptions, 5.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks on defense and carried the ball 373 times for 3,059 yards and 43 touchdowns during career
• Also hauled in 57 receptions for 842 yards and 17 touchdowns
• Totaled 57 tackles and four interceptions as a senior
• Posted 77 tackles, three interceptions, 2.0 tackles for loss and one sack as a junior
• Named 2013 All-USA Defensive Player of the Year by USA TODAY as a senior
• First-team All-USA High School Football Team selection as a senior
• Participated in the 2014 Under Armour All-America Game
• Also named team captain for Team Nitro
• Also lettered in track and field
• Won the 100-meter dash and the 200-meter dash at the New Jersey Meet of Championships as a junior and senior, becoming the second male in meet history to win both events in consecutive years
• Broke the New Jersey state record in the 200-meter dash, recording a time of 20.79 seconds at the Big North Championships as a junior.
• Jabrill Peppers was born on October 4, 1995
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts, major undeclared.
Learn about individual game tickets for the 2015 Michigan football season.