• Tackles: 9- Indiana, 2015
• Four-year letterman
• Appeared in 48 games at linebacker, making eight starts.
• 2015 All-Big Ten honorable mention (media)
• Appeared in 12 games at linebacker, making five starts
• at Utah (Sept. 3): Made two tackles
• Oregon State (Sept. 12): Tallied a career-best four tackles, including a TFL
• BYU (Sept. 26): Recorded three tackles
• at Maryland (Oct. 3): Made two tackles
• Northwestern (Oct. 10): Tallied four tackles and added a quarterback hurry
• Michigan State (Oct. 17): Made four tackles, including one TFL
• Rutgers (Nov. 7): Recorded three tackles, including a sack
• at Indiana (Nov. 14): Tallied nine tackles, 2.0 TFLs, a sack, and a forced fumble
• Florida (Jan. 1): Posted four tackles including a 15-yard sack
• Earned third varsity letter
• Appeared in 11 games, making two starts
• Recorded eight tackles and two solos
• at Northwestern (Nov. 8): Posted two tackles
• Miami (OH) (Sept. 13: Made first career start
• at Notre Dame (Sept. 6): Recorded two tackles.
• Earned second varsity letter
• Appeared in one game as a reserve linebacker
• Also contributed on special teams.
• Earned first varsity letter
• Appeared in 13 games on special teams and in one game as reserve linebacker
• Alabama (Sept. 1): Made career debut on special teams.
• Attended Cass Technical High School (2012) coached by Tom Wilcher
• Helped lead team to the Michigan Division I state title as a senior
• High school teammate of teammate Terry Richardson
• Tallied 145 tackles and five sacks as a senior while rushing for 12 touchdowns
• Recorded 90 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions as a junior
Honors and Rankings
• Participated in the U.S. Army All-American game as a senior
• Named to the ESPN High School Football All-American first team as a senior
• Named to the Detroit News Blue Chip List as a senior
• Named to the 2011 Detroit Free Press Dream Team.
• Royce Jenkins-Stone was born on August 9, 1994
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts, majoring in general studies.