Men's Gymnastics Downs No. 2 Penn State, Puerto Rico, No. 18 Temple
Men's Gymnastics to Host No. 10 Cal on Saturday Night
Men's Gymnastics to Begin Home Slate vs. No. 2 Stanford Saturday
Men's Gymnastics to Open Up 2013 Season at Windy City Invite
• 2015 Winter Academic All-Big Ten Team Member
• Represented U-M on the still rings at the NCAA Team Finals (April 10), scoring a 15.05
• Qualified to Big Ten Event Finals (March 28) on the still rings, scoring a 14.75
• Received a season-high 15.25 on the still rings at Big Ten Team Finals (March 27)
• Placed second on still rings with a 15.00 against UIC (March 21)
• Earned a second-place finish on still rings with a 15.05 against Illinois (March 15)
• Placed third on still rings at Puerto Rico (March 6) with a 15.00
• Received a 14.95 on the still rings against Oklahoma (Feb. 14)
• Finished second on still rings against Stanford (Feb. 7) with a 14.60
• Competed on the still rings at the Windy City Invite (Jan. 17), receiving a 13.85.
• Represented U-M at the NCAA Championships, earning a 14.20 on still rings in the qualifier (April 10)
• Competed in the Big Ten Championship team finals (March 28) on the still rings (15.30)
• Also saw action in the Big Ten individual finals (March 29) notching a 15.05 on still rings
• Represented U-M in six meets in the regular season on the still rings.
• Did not see meet action in first year with program.
• Michigan Academy of Gymnastics
• Took part in USA Junior Olympic National Championship in 2010
• National Honor Society member.
• Born April 30, 1993
• Enrolled in College of Engineering.
Still Rings -- 15.300 (3/28/14)
Season tickets now on sale. » Learn about 2016 Michigan men's gymnastics ticket opportunities.