Men's Gymnastics to Host No. 10 Cal on Saturday Night
Men's Gymnastics to Begin Home Slate vs. No. 2 Stanford Saturday
Men's Gymnastics to Open Up 2013 Season at Windy City Invite
Maize Rallies Past Blue in Annual Men's Gymnastics Intrasquad
Men's Gymnastics to Start Season with Friday Intrasquad
• 2015 Winter Academic All-Big Ten Team Member.
• Competed on high bar at the NCAA Team Qualifier competition (April 15) at Ohio State's St. John Arena
• Marked a 14.100 on floor in the2016 Big Ten Team Final (April 1) in Columbus, Ohio
• Earned his first career event title with a 15.050 on floor and beat his career best on high bar with a 13.800 against UIC (March 26) at Cliff Keen Arena
• Scored 12.950 on high bar against Illinois (March 12) at Huff Hall
• Took home a 13.700 on floor and 13.350 on high bars at Calle Julio Perez Irizarry (March 5) in Puerto Rico
• Marked a 14.500 on floor in his first floor event of the season at Stanford Tri-Meet (Feb. 6)
• Tallied a 14.500 on high bars against Ohio State (Jan 30)
• Scored a 12.850 on high bars at Windy City (Jan. 17)
• Earned a career high 13.75 on high bar against UIC (Mar. 21)
• Represented U-M on high bar (11.05) for the first time against Penn State (Jan. 24)
• Did not see any meet action as a sophomore.
• Did not see any meet action as a true freshman.
• Gymnastics Training Center Club Team
• Received varsity letter for Diving
• Third at the 2009 Michigan Regional Diving Meet
• National Honor Society member
• Born February 18, 1994
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts