• All-ECAC Rookie Team honoree (2014).
• Started 12 games on close defense for U-M for the second straight year, missing only the St. Joseph's game due to injury
• Collected 13 ground balls and caused seven turnovers on the year
• Closed season with two ground balls versus Penn State (April 25)
• Had one ground ball and caused one turnover against Brown (March 8)
• Scooped up two ground balls and caused one turnover against Canisius (Feb. 28)
• Picked up one ground ball and added a caused turnover against Detroit (Feb 14)
• Had one ground ball and one caused turnover against Bellarmine (Feb 7).
• Started 12 games at close defense, missing the Penn State game due to injury
• Had 12 ground balls and 13 forced turnovers on the season
• Picked up one ground ball and forced one turnover against Robert Morris (April 26)
• Collected three ground balls and forced four turnovers against Yale (April 19)
• Had one ground ball pickup against Ohio State (April 12)
• Picked up two ground balls and caused one turnover against Fairfield (April 5)
• Had one ground ball pickup against Air Force (March 29)
• Forced two turnovers against Saint Joe's (March 22)
• Collected three ground balls and caused two turnovers against High Point (March 5)
• Caused two turnovers against Johns Hopkins (Feb. 22)
• Picked up one ground ball and caused one turnover in his collegiate debut against Detroit (Feb. 19).
• Fairfield College Preparatory School (2013)
• Played three years of varsity lacrosse
• U.S. Lacrosse All-American (2012-13)
• 1st Team All-Connecticut (2012-13)
• All-League Team all three years on varsity team
• All-State selection and USA All-American as a junior
• Played for Bulldog Lacrosse Club
• Played hockey in addition to lacrosse in high school
• High school teammate of current Wolverine Charlie Keady.
• Son of Cecilia and Paul Hatton
• One brother, Conor, and one sister, Emily
• Born May 18, 1995, in New York City
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.