Men's Lacrosse to Finish Home Slate with Pair of Games This Week
Men's Lacrosse to Battle No. 13 OSU at the Big House Saturday
Early Deficit Dooms Men's Lacrosse at Delaware
Men's Lacrosse to Square Off with Delaware on Saturday
Men's Lacrosse Cannot Battle Back against Air Force
• Had one assist against Canisius (Feb 28)
• Picked up one ground ball against Detroit (Feb 14).
• Picked up one ground ball and had one shot on goal against Robert Morris (April 26)
• Had one shot against Yale (April 19)
• Had one assist and three shots against Air Force (March 29)
• Collected four ground balls and had one shot on goal against Johns Hopkins (Feb. 22).
• Scored lone goal and had an assist off a Tom Sardelli goal at the 4:13 mark of the third quarter vs. Delaware (April 6)
• Also collected two ground balls vs. the Blue Hens
• Had an assist off a Kyle Jackson goal at the 9:37 mark of the fourth quarter vs. Air Force (March 30) and collected a ground ball vs. the Falcons
• Picked up a ground ball vs. Colgate (March 17)
• Had one shot Bellarmine (Feb. 16).
• McDonogh (2012) (Owings Mills, Md.)
• Three years of varsity lacrosse
• Two years of varsity football
• Took part in the Brine King of the Spring Event as a junior.
• Son of Brad and Amy Glaser
• Father played lacrosse at Penn
• Sister ran track at Wake Forest
• Born Jan. 1, 1994, in Owings Mills, Md.
• Enrolled in the School of Kinesiology
• Sport Management major.