Big Second Half Propels Men's Lacrosse to Season's First Win
Men's Lacrosse to Finish Home Slate with Pair of Games This Week
Men's Lacrosse to Battle No. 13 OSU at the Big House Saturday
Men's Lacrosse to Square Off with Delaware on Saturday
Men's Lacrosse to Play Host to Air Force, Maize Star Event Saturday
• Scored two goals on the year on 10 shots
• Had one goal on four shots against Rutgers (April 5)
• Had two assists and took two shots against Brown (March 8)
• Scored his first goal of the season on two shots on net against Detroit (Feb. 14).
• Saw primary action on man-up chances, and ended season as a primary option on second line midfield
• Recorded four shots, three of which were on goal, and also picked up one ground ball against Robert Morris (April 26)
• Had three shots, all on goal, against Yale (April 19)
• Scored one goal on his only shot against Ohio State (April 12)
• Had one shot against Air Force (March 29)
• Tallied one goal on one shot attempt against Saint Joe's (March 22)
• Scored one goal on two shots against Johns Hopkins (Feb. 22) ... Picked up one ground ball and added one shot on goal against Detroit (Feb. 19)
• Had one ground ball pickup against Mercer (Feb. 14)
• Registered the second most assists in in a single game in program history with three at Penn State (Feb. 8).
• Played in six games on the season
• Collected a ground ball against Denver (April 27)
• Earned first career point against St. Joe's (April 20) on an assist of a Mike Francia man-up goal at the 12:27 mark of the second quarter of the U-M victory.
• Brother Rice (2012)
• Four years of varsity lacrosse
• Senior year: All-American
• Second team All-Midwest
• 1st team All-State
• First team All-Catholic
• Took part in the 'ESPN Warrior 40' event in summer of 2012
• Scored 58 goals and dished out 29 assists as a junior
• Played one year of travel hockey and one year of JV hockey.
• Son of Kevin and Nancy Kennedy
• Brother K.C. plays lacrosse at Marquette
• Born Sept. 16, 1994
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.