• Most Improved Player Award (2015)
Junior (2016 )
• Played in eight games with six starts on close defense
• Collected eight ground balls on the season to go along with five caused turnovers
• Scooped up one ground ball and forced one turnover in a win against Vermont (March 5)
• Tallied one assist in a loss against Penn in his hometown of Philadelphia on a Peter Kraus goal in the fourth quarter (February 20)
• Scooped up three ground balls in a win against Colgate (February 14)
Sophomore (2015 )
• Started final seven games of the season on close defense
• Ranked No. 2 on the squad in caused turnovers (14), and was No. 2 in the Big Ten in caused turnovers per game (1.27)
• Totaled 10 ground balls on the year
• Recorded season highs in both ground balls and caused turnovers with a four a piece against Johns Hopkins (April 18)
• Recorded his first point of the season with an assist against Rutgers (April 5) along with two ground balls and one caused turnover
• Had a season high three caused turnovers against Drexel (March 21)
• In his first start of the season, picked up two ground balls and caused one turnover in 4 OT win over Saint Joseph's (March 14)
• Caused one turnover against Canisius (Feb. 28)
• Caused one turnover in his first action of the season against Notre Dame (Feb. 21).
• Played in seven games as a freshman as a reserve close defender
• Picked up one ground ball against Robert Morris (April 26)
• Caused one turnover against Johns Hopkins (Feb. 22).
• La Salle Collegiate (2013)
• Ranked as the No. 34 defender in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Played three seasons for La Salle Collegiate as well as one season for Germantown Academy
• Named first team all-state and All-Catholic league as a senior
• Named Top 50 Rising junior by Inside Lacrosse
• Played for Duke's Lacrosse Club
• Son of Keith and Karen Bergman
• Sister's name is Chelsea
• Born Sept. 26, 1994, in Corona, Calif.
• Enrolled in the School of Kinesiology
• Movement Science major.