• Started in both of Michigan's wins so far this season.
• Appeared in ten of Michigan's first 12 matches this season, compiling one shot.
• Took first shot of season in 1-0 loss to Columbia (Sept. 2).
• Played in 17 matches, with starting nods in each contest
• Played every minute in fourteen games in his central defense role
• Picked up an assist on Francis Atuahene's third goal in the 3-1 win over West Virginia (Sept. 4)
• Competed in nine matches with seven starts, and finished the year with two shots
• Missed middle part of the season due to injury, but returned to lineup in latter part of the season, playing the entire match against Indiana (Oct. 26), Oakland (Oct. 29) and at Michigan State (Nov. 2)
• Had one shot in the 3-0 win over SMU (Aug. 31)
• Took a shot against Indiana (Oct. 26).
• Played in 13 matches as a true freshman with eight starts
• Played full match on four occasions
• Missed five matches due to injury
• Fired lone shot on the season against Indiana (Nov. 13).
• East Kentwood (2013)
• Four-year member of Derby County/CSA Wolves
• Earned all state honors as a junior
• Played three seasons at East Kentwood
• Earned OK Red Rookie of the Year honors as well as all-district accolades as a freshman
• Took home a pair of all-district honors as a sophomore and a junior, leading team to state championship in both seasons
• Ranked as the No. 96 player in the country by College Soccer News
• Three-star recruit by TopDrawerSoccer.com.
• Andre Jeffery Morris
• Son of Brandy Morris
• Enrolled in the School of Kinesiology, majoring in sport management.