Men's Soccer Settles for Tie with Badgers after Early Goal Flurry
McAtee, Murphy Named Captains; Men's Soccer Wraps up Spring Season
McAtee Snags B1G Men's Soccer Offensive Player of the Week
Big Bear Returns to Ann Arbor: Men's Soccer Rallies Past No. 12 MSU
Offense Comes Alive as Men's Soccer Blasts Oakland
Colin McAtee scored a pair of goals and Francis Atuahene added another as the Wolverines remained undefeated in Big Ten play and unbeaten in their last four matches with a 3-3 draw against Wisconsin.
Colin McAtee (2g), Marcos Ugarte (1g, 1a) and Evan Louro (3 saves) helped U-M shut out SMU, 3-0.
• All-Big Ten First Team (2014)
• Team MVP (2014)
• College Soccer News National Player of the Week (Oct. 13)
• Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week (Oct. 13, Oct. 27, 2014)
• 2012-13-14 Academic All-Big Ten.
• Assisted Francis Atuahene's goal in the 1-1 tie vs. #7 Notre Dame (Oct. 7)
• Connected on two goals in the 3-3 tie vs. Wisconsin (Oct. 3)
• Scored his first goal of the season in a 3-0 win over Northwestern (Sept. 20)
• Took six shots, with three on goal, in the double overtime 0-0 draw against #4 Maryland (Sept. 11)
• Started all 18 matches
• Led the team in goals (eight), points (18), shots (40) and shots on goal (18)
• No. 4 in the Big Ten in goals, and No. 5 in points
• Eight goals were the highest total for a U-M player since 2010
• Took three shots, one on goal, in the Big Ten Tournament against Ohio State (Nov. 9)
• Had one goal on five shots in the 3-2 win over Michigan State (Nov. 2)
• Had three shots on goal in four attempts, scored once, and assisted once in the 3-0 win over Oakland (Oct. 29)
• Picked up an assist and two shots against Indiana (Oct. 26)
• Fired three shots, one on goal in the 0-0 draw against Detroit (Oct. 21)
• Scored one goal against Rutgers (Oct. 14)
• Scored three goals in four shots for a six-point match in the 3-2 win over No. 6 Notre Dame (Oct. 7), the lone hat-trick for a Big Ten player on the season
• Took five shots, scoring two goals in the 3-0 win over SMU (Aug. 31).
• Tied for second on team in assists (four)
• Played in 17 matches with 15 starts
• Played full match on four occasions in the U-M midfield
• Took three shots against Akron (Oct. 30)
• Assisted Tyler Arnone in the 2-1 win over Wisconsin (Oct. 20)
• Had a season-high six shots against Penn State (Oct. 11)
• Assisted Malcolm Miller in the 3-1 win over Western Michigan (Oct. 2)
• Scored the winning goal, assisted by Ezekiel Harris, and also assisted Harris on his goal in the 2-1 win against West Virginia (Sept. 21)
• Assisted TJ VanSlooten in the 1-1 tie against USF (Sept. 6)
• Had 11 shots on the season
• Took one shot against Niagara (Nov. 15) in the NCAA Tournament and logged 48 minutes of action against the Akron Zips (Nov. 18) in round two of the tournament
• Scored one goal off of an assist from T.J. Roehn in the 1-0 win against Oakland (Oct. 9)
• Took two shots and had one assist to Roehn against Penn State (Oct. 6)
• Made collegiate debut against No. 5 South Florida, playing 46 minutes of action (Aug. 24).
• Redshirted season.
• Torrey Pines (2011)
• Three-year letterwinner
• ESPN Rise All-American first team selection (2011)
• Spotlight Sports Magazine first team (2011) ... Two-time team captain (2010-11)
• Team MVP (2010)
• Scored 32 goals with 32 assists in his career
• All-North County Times first team, All-San Diego Union Tribune first team and All-Polomar League first team as a senior.
• San Diego Surf (2007-11)
• Participated in the Northern Ireland Milk Cup (2010)
• Won the Nike Manchester United Premier Cup in Oregon (2008)
• Competed in the Nike Manchester United Premier Cup World Finals in Manchester, England (2008)
• Cal South ODP member 2005-07
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, double-majoring in economics & Spanish. .