• Academic All-Big Ten (2014)
• U-M Academic Acheivement Award (2014).
• Took one shot on goal in a 3-0 win over Northwestern (Sept. 20)
• Took three shots against Niagara (Sept. 6)
• Recorded three starts in 16 appearances as a reserve forward
• Earned first collegiate start against Bowling Green (Sept. 16), and had a career-high five shots
• Had four shots, three on target, in a draw against Detroit (Oct. 21)
• Took one shot on goal against Northwestern (Sept. 21).
• Played in 10 matches as a true freshman, making appearances in the final nine matches of the season
• Tied for third on the team in goals with two
• Had 13 shots on the season
• Fired one shot against Indiana (Nov. 13) in the opening round of the Big Ten Tournament
• Assisted on a Ezekiel Harris score in the lone U-M goal against Akron (Oct. 30)
• Scored goal in the 2-1 win over Indiana (Oct. 26)
• Took two shots against Creighton (Oct. 15)
• Scored first-career goal against Penn State (Oct. 11)
• Assisted Tyler Arnone in the 3-1 win over Western Michigan (Oct. 2)
• Grand Blanc (2013)
• Played club for Crew Soccer Academy Wolves, as well as Derby County Wolves as a youth
• All-State as a junior, setting school-record for goals in a season (32)
• Set league and school record in goals as a junior with 32
• All-State second team as a junior
• Led high school team to a national ranking of No. 34
• All-region, all-district, all-conference as a sophomore and junior
• Led Grand Blanc in scoring for two seasons
• 2010 Michigan ODP State Team
• Ranked No. 105 in the IMG Academy 150, No. 6 forward in the Great Lakes Region, and No. 28 forward nationally
• Honor Roll, National Honor Society, Student Council member
• Graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
• Yamann Sahlool
• Son of Abel and Manar Sahlool
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, majoring in Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience.