• Academic All-Big Ten (2014, 15)
• U-M Academic Acheivement Award (2014)
• Notched his first career multi-goal game scoring two goals in 5-1 win against Oakland (Oct. 25)
• Assisted on goal by Robbie Mertz in 55th minute of 2-1 loss to Northwestern (Sept. 25).
• Recorded two shots, one on goal, in 61 minutes of 2-0 win against Detroit (Sept. 28).
• Marked first goal of season in the 71st minute on an assist from Billy Stevens in the 2-2 draw versus the Yale Bulldogs (Sept. 5)
• Has played in all 12 matches so far this season, compiling one goal on nine shots and one assist.
• Appeared in 11 matches
• Took one shot on goal in a 3-0 win over Northwestern (Sept. 20)
• Took three shots against Niagara (Sept. 6)
• Recorded three starts in 16 appearances as a reserve forward
• Earned first collegiate start against Bowling Green (Sept. 16), and had a career-high five shots
• Had four shots, three on target, in a draw against Detroit (Oct. 21)
• Took one shot on goal against Northwestern (Sept. 21)
• Played in 10 matches as a true freshman, making appearances in the final nine matches of the season
• Tied for third on the team in goals with two
• Had 13 shots on the season
• Fired one shot against Indiana (Nov. 13) in the opening round of the Big Ten Tournament
• Assisted on a Ezekiel Harris score in the lone U-M goal against Akron (Oct. 30)
• Scored goal in the 2-1 win over Indiana (Oct. 26)
• Took two shots against Creighton (Oct. 15)
• Scored first-career goal against Penn State (Oct. 11)
• Assisted Tyler Arnone in the 3-1 win over Western Michigan (Oct. 2)
• Grand Blanc (2013)
• Played club for Crew Soccer Academy Wolves, as well as Derby County Wolves as a youth
• All-State as a junior, setting school-record for goals in a season (32)
• Set league and school record in goals as a junior with 32
• All-State second team as a junior
• Led high school team to a national ranking of No. 34
• All-region, all-district, all-conference as a sophomore and junior
• Led Grand Blanc in scoring for two seasons
• 2010 Michigan ODP State Team
• Ranked No. 105 in the IMG Academy 150, No. 6 forward in the Great Lakes Region, and No. 28 forward nationally
• Honor Roll, National Honor Society, Student Council member
• Graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
• Yamann Sahlool
• Son of Abel and Manar Sahlool
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, majoring in Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2017 Michigan men's soccer ticket opportunities.