Oct. 19, 2012
• The win marks the first road victory for the Wolverines in the Chaka Daleyera, and is the first U-M win over a ranked opponent since last season's win over No. 4 Akron on Oct. 18, 2011. The victory is also the first road win vs. a ranked opponent since U-M downed No. 3 Maryland on Dec. 4, 2010, in the College Cup Quarterfinals.
• The win over Indiana is the first over the Hoosiers since Oct. 4, 2008, when the Wolverines knocked off IU, 1-0, in Bloomington.
• The win also deals Indiana its first Big Ten Conference defeat of the season.
• Senior tri-captain Latif Alashehas now started 76 matches in his career and now sits alone in fourth place in program history in the category. Additionally, he is tied for ranked ninth all-time in program history in matches played.
• Sophomore TJ VanSlooten earned his first career start.
• Three Wolverines have found themselves in the starting XI in each match this season: Latif Alashe, Tyler Arnone and Adam Grinwis have received nods in the first 12 matches. Grinwis has been the lone Wolverine to play every minute of every match. Senior Brian Klemczakhad the streak snapped as he was serving a suspension for being issued a red card in the Akron match (Oct. 16).
• Michigan has now outscored teams 11-6 in the first half this season but has been outscored by an 11-5 margin in the second stanza.
• Eleven players have scored at least one goal for the Wolverines this season, equaling last seasons total of 11 players scored for the Wolverines.
• Tyler Arnone now leads the team in goals this season with three, while Pereira has a team-high five assists.
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2015 Michigan men's soccer ticket opportunities.