Ransford, Four Former Swimmers Named to 2015-16 U.S. National Team
Freshman Class Makes Instant Impact in Year One for Swimming & Diving
Ransford, Bosch Go Top Three; Men's Swimming & Diving Gets Third at NCAAs
Men's Swimmers Powers, Rainey, Ransford Named to Junior National Team
Ex-Men's Swimmers Clary, Jaeger Win Titles at Phillips 66 Nationals
• NCAA All-American (2015: 1,650-yard Freestyle)
• All-Big Ten (2015: Second Team)
• CSCAA Scholar All-American (2015)
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement (2015)
• NCAA All-American (1,650-yard Freestyle)
• All-Big Ten (Second Team)
• CSCAA Scholar All-American
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement
• NCAA Championships (March 26-28): Finished 2nd in the 1,650-yard Freestyle (14:34.36) and 27th in the 500-yard Freestyle (4:18.67).
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 25-28): Finished 2nd in the 1,650-yard Freestyle (14:49.63), 5th in the 500-yard Freestyle (4:17.15) and 20th in the 400-yard IM (3:51.65).
• Broke 31-year old U.S. Boys 17-18 National Age Group (NAG) record in the 1,650-yard Freestyle at the NCAA Championships.
• High School: Pittsford Mendon (2014)
• Four-time New York state champion.
• 2014 All-Greater Rochester Swimmer of the Year.
• 11-time Section V champion (six individual, five relay).
• Club: PACK Swim Team of Pittsford (2004-14)
• 2014 Youth Olympic Games (Nanjing, China)
• Won the 1,650-yard Freestyle at the 2014 NCSA Junior National Championships.
• Full Name: Patrick James Ransford
• Birthday: Sept. 8, 1996
• Enrolled in the College of Engineering
• Major: Undeclared
• Father, Michael, attended the University of Michigan.