Men's Swimming & Diving Dominates MSU to Cap Dual Season
Men's Swimming & Diving Athlete Spotlight: Tristan Sanders
• NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (2015: 200-yard Backstroke)
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement (2015)
• NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (200-yard Backstroke)
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement
• NCAA Championships (March 26-28): Finished 9th in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:40.34) and 30th in the 100-yard Backstroke (47.06).
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 25-28): Finished 5th in the 200-yard IM (1:44.71), 6th in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:42.19) and 8th in the 100-yard Backstroke (46.94).
• Finished 5th in the 200-yard Backstroke at the 2014 AT&T Winter National Championships (Dec. 3-6).
• Made collegiate debut at Iowa (Oct. 3-4).
• High School: Palm Harbor University (2014)
• Two-time FHSAA champion in the 100-yard Backstroke (3A in 2012-13, 4A in 2013-14)
• Club: Palm Harbor YMCA (2003-14)
• Won the 100-yard Backstroke and 200-yard Backstroke at 2013 Speedo Winter Junior National Championships.
• Won the 200-yard Backstroke and finished second in the 200-yard Freestyle at the 2014 NCSA Junior National Championships.
• Full Name: Tristan Michael Sanders
• Birthday: Feb. 25, 1996
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts
• Major: Pre-Business