Last Updated: January 18, 2017
• USTFCCCA All-Academic (2016)
• Two-time Academic All-Big Ten (2015-16)
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement Award winner (2015-16)
• At the Vanderbilt Commodore Invitational (January 13-14), ran a career-best 4:03.52 in the mile to finish fifth overall in his season debut.
• At the NCAA East Preliminary Round (May 28), ran 14:15.77 in the 5,000-meter run to finish 13th overall, narrowly missing a bid to the national meet
• Timed 14:30.30 in the 5,000-meter run at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships (May 15), placing 12th
• Ran 14:45.51 in the 5K at the Payton Jordan Invitational (May 1)
• Finished 29th in the Inivitional section of the 5,000 meter run at the Mount SAC Relays (April 15), setting a new PR of 14:00.64
• Finished fourth in the 1500 meter run at the Battle of the Blues (March 31) with a time of 3:49.99
• Opened the season with a seventh place finish in the 800 meter run at the Pac-12 vs. Big Ten Invite (March 26) in a time of 1:52.29, while also competing in the 4x400 meter relay
• Scored for U-M at the Big Ten Championships (Feb. 26), placing fifth in the 5,000-meter run in 8:06.05
• Finished second in his heat of the 3,000-meter run at the Iowa State Classic (Feb. 12) with a new PR of 8:02.89
• Won the 5,000-meter run at the Meyo Invitational (Feb.6) in a new PR of 14:08.07
• Ran in the Mile race finishing third in a new PR of 4:08.37 at the Notre Dame Invitational (January 23)
• Finished fourth in the 3,000-meter race with a time of 8:07.40 at the Commodore Invitational (Jan. 15).
• Debuted at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships (May 15-17), finishing 14th in the 5,000m race
• Made his 5,000m debut at the adidas/Steve Scott Invitational (May 1-2), finishing fourth at 14:22.82
• Finished 15th in his 10,000m debut at UVA Challenge (April 17-18), running 30:38.50
• Ran 8:19.58 to finish seventh in the 3,000m run at the CAL-UVA Tri Meet (April 3-4)
• Made his Big Ten Championships debut in the mile run, setting a new PR at 4:11.48
• Ran 14:24.57 in the 5,000m race at the Iowa State Classic (Feb. 14), finishing 32nd
• Finished runner-up in his 5,000m debut at the Notre Dame Meyo Invitational (Feb. 7), running 14:22.16
Personal ... Born on Nov. 12 ... Enrolled in the College of Engineering ... Majoring in aerospace engineering.