Last Updated: Dec. 1, 2015
• Member of the 2015 Big Ten Championship Team
• Member of the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship team (2013), finishing 31st.
• Helped U-M to a ninth-place finish at the NCAA Championships (Nov. 21) with a career-best time of 31:13.1 in the 10,000-meter event
• Scored for U-M at the 8,000-meter Big Ten Championships (Nov. 1) in his postseason debut, running a personal-best 23:58.1 for 19th place and helping Michigan win its first conference crown since 1998
• Finished 15th with a career best time of 15:29.8 in the 5,000-meter event at the EMU Classic (Oct. 23)
• Set a new PR (24:10.6) to help U-M to third place at the 8,000-meter Wisconsin Adidas Invitational (Oct. 16)
• Ran a career best time of 24:17.59 placing 12th in the 8,000-meter Greater Louisville Classic (Oct. 3)
• Placed third to help U-M to a team win at Penn State's 5.2-mile Harry Grove Spiked Shoe Invitational (Sept. 11), running 25:35, equivalent to 24:36.0 at 8K
• Finished second with a time of 15:02.5 in the 5,000-meter event at the EMU Celebration (Sept. 5) while competing unattached.
• Helped the Wolverines to a team victory at the rain-shortened, 8,000-meter Blue and Gold Invitational (Oct. 3) with a time of 25:51.5, good for 187th place
• Helped U-M to a first place team finish at the 8,000-meter Big Ten Preview (Sep. 20) with a time of 25:40.77
• Ran unattached at the 5,000-meter Michigan Open (Aug. 29), finishing eighth at 15:29.9.
• Finished 31st (31:22) at the 10,000-meter NCAA Great Lakes Regional (Nov. 15)
• Finished 33rd (25:10.9) at the 8,000-meter Big Ten Championships (Nov. 3)
• Finished 118th (24:27) at the 8,000-meter Wisconsin adidas Invitational (Oct.19)
• Made is collegiate debut at the 8,000-meter Cowboy Jamboree (Sept. 28), finishing 29th in 25:22.03.
Prep ... Graduated from Cedar Springs High School (2013) ... Cross Country ... MHSAA Division 2 State Champion (2012) ... Named Michigan's Mr. Cross Country by the Michigan Interscholastic Track Coaches Association (2012) ... Finished ninth at the Footlocker Midwest regional (15:09) to qualify for the Footlocker Cross Country Championships, where he finished 29th overall (15:58) ... Set new Cedar Springs' 5K record (14:54) ... Track & Field ... MHSAA Division 2 outdoor state champion in the 800- and 1,600-meter run and indoor state champion in the 1,600-meter run (2011) ... Set new school records in the 800-meter run (1:54) and 1,600-meter run (4:09) ... Finished runner up at 2011 Midwest Distance Festival ... Placed third in the boys mile at New Balance Outdoor Nationals (2013) ... Took third at the Adidas Dream Mile.
Personal ... Enrolled in the School of Kinesiology ... Majoring in Sport Management ... Born November 6, 1994 ... Son of Leland and Shelli Mora.
High School Personal Bests:
5K -- 14:54 (cross country)
3,200m -- 9:22 (indoor)
800m -- 1:54 (outdoor)
Mile -- 4:09 (outdoor)
1,600m -- 4:09 (outdoor)
3,200m -- 9:14 (outdoor)