Last Updated: Feb. 17, 2016
• Academic All-Big Ten (2015)
• U-M Academic Athletic Achievement Award (2013-15)
• Ran a career best time of 24:48.81 in the 8,000-meter event placing 53rd at the Greater Louisville Classic (Oct. 3)
• Placed 14th at Penn State's 5.2-mile Harry Grove Spiked Shoe Invitational (Sept. 11), running 26:04, which is equivalent to a career-best 25:03.8 at 8K
• Finished 10th with a personal best time of 15:19.5 in the 5,000-meter event at the EMU Celebration (Sept. 5).
• Ran to an 11th-place finish at the 5,000-meter EMU Fall Classic (Oct. 24) with a time of 15:23.1
• Ran in the 8,000-meter Wisconsin Adidas Invitational open race (Oct. 17) with a time of 25:26
• Finished 17th at the 5,000-meter Michigan Open (Aug. 29) with a time of 15:45.0.
• Finished 35th (27:04.6) at the 8,000-meter Hoosier Invitational (Nov. 8)
• Finished 194th (27:17.2) at the 8,000-meter Notre Dame Blue and Gold Invitational (Oct. 4)
• Made his collegiate debut at the 8,000-meter Purdue Invitational (Sept. 13), finishing 29th in 26:08.9.
Personal ... Enrolled in College of Literature, Science and the Arts ... Majoring in Biomolecular Science.