Jan. 17, 2013
• Kate Thompson set a new school record with seven three-pointers. She had hit six three-pointers twice this season, which was the previous single-game high.
• Kate Thompson recorded her 13th game of the season with at least three three-pointers.
• Northwestern leads the all-time series against Michigan, 37-28, but U-M has won the last six games.
• U-M is 5-1 on the road this season, including a 2-0 mark in Big Ten play.
• Michigan won its 10th consecutive game, tying the program mark for longest winning streak. U-M won 10 in a row during the 2001-02 season.
• The Wolverines improve to 4-0 in Big Ten play for the first time in school history.
• Michigan out-rebounded its opponent for the 12th time this season after out-rebounding NW, 40-25.
• Nya Jordan scored in double figures for the fourth time this season.
• U-M is 10-1 with Nya Jordan in the starting lineup. Michigan has out-rebounded nine of its 11 opponents during this span.
• Jenny Ryan had seven assists in the game, her 10th game this season with at least five dimes.
• Nicole Elmblad led the Wolverines in rebounding for the sixth time this season.
• Michigan shot a season-high 93.3 percent (14-for-15) from the free throw line.
Season tickets now on sale. » Learn about 2015-16 Michigan women's basketball season ticket opportunities.