Feb. 6, 2011
• Today's game was the 62nd meeting between the Wolverines and Fighting Illini. With the victory, Michigan moves to 24-38 all-time against Illinois and has won four straight games in the series.
• Michigan moves to 13-3 on the season when scoring 60 or more points. Additionally, U-M moves to 48-13 in the Kevin Borseth era when holding opponents to less than 60 points.
• The Wolverines improve to 9-4 overall and 4-2 in Big Ten action in games played at Crisler Arena. U-M has two Big Ten games remaining at home this season.
• U-M extended its three-point shooting streak to 151 consecutive games. Michigan has not been without at least one three-pointer in the Kevin Borseth era.
• Michigan moved to 13-0 when keeping the rebounding margin to less than 10.
• The Wolverines' 12 assists mark the 19th time with 10 or more assists this season. Michigan now holds a 14-5 record when posting double-figure assists. Michigan has only failed to reach double figures in four games this season.
• Rachel Sheffer was in double figures (12 points) for the sixth consecutive game. Additionally, Sheffer has been in double figures in 11 games this season and 12 times in her career.
• Kate Thompson (13 points) and Sam Arnold (10 points) were both in double figures off the bench. Michigan has now had a player off the bench post double figures in 11 of 21 games this season. U-M is 7-4 when a bench player reaches double figures.
• Veronica Hicks matched her career high with 24 points, which she last posted against Syracuse on March 28, 2010. Hicks' 24 points led the Wolverines in scoring and marked the third time this season she had a 20-point game. It was the eighth game of 20 or more points in her career.
• Today game was Parents Day. The Wolverines honored the parents of the 2010-11 Wolverines with a pregame ceremony.
• Today's game was the third annual "Pink Zone" game, benefiting the U-M Women's Health Program. The team wore special pink shoes and jerseys for the occasion. The officials also got into the action, using pink whistles. The victory marked U-M's first in a Pink Zone game.
New season tickets now on sale. » Learn about 2015-16 Michigan women's basketball season ticket opportunities.