Feb. 26, 2012
• With the 79-71 loss, Michigan fell to 19-10 on the season, including 8-8 overall for Big Ten Conference play. The Wolverines are now 4-4 in road games in the Big Ten and 7-6 in road contests overall.
• Today's matchup was the 56th meeting between Michigan and Iowa, with the Wolverines falling to 13-43 all-time against the Hawkeyes.
• Sunday's matchup marked the second meeting between Michigan and Iowa this season. The Wolverines also fell at home to Iowa, 58-57, on Feb. 16.
• U-M stretched its three-point shooting streak to 187 consecutive games. The last time Michigan did not hit a three-pointer was during the 2005-06 season.
• Michigan trailed by a score of 45-34 at halftime of today's game. The Wolverines are now 1-8 on the season in games they trailed at halftime.
• With the loss, Kevin Borseth fell to 5-7 all-time against Iowa.
• U-M's defense forced Iowa into 11 turnovers, leading to 16 points.
• The Wolverines were outscored by the Hawkeyes in the paint, 28-26.
• Michigan lost the rebounding battle, 43-37. The Wolverines are now 9-9 this season when they are outrebounded by their opponent.
• Junior Kate Thompson led the Wolverines with 14 points on 5-of-7 shooting, including 4-of-5 from behind the three-point line. Thompson has led the team in scoring four times this season off the bench.
• Junior Rachel Sheffer recorded 13 points on 4-of-9 shooting while also grabbing four rebounds. Sheffer has now notched double-figure points in 21 of 29 games this season.
• Junior Jenny Ryan had team highs of eight rebounds and six assists.
Season tickets now on sale. » Learn about 2015-16 Michigan women's basketball season ticket opportunities.