March 21, 2010
• Michigan moves to 11-7 all-time against Toledo with today's win. The Wolverines are 74-50 all-time against schools from the Mid-American Conference. The Wolverines were playing their second consecutive MAC opponent after defeating Kent State in the first round. U-M has played three MAC opponents this season.
• Michigan picks up its second postseason win of the season and moves to 4-2 in postseason action at Crisler Arena. U-M is 5-3 all-time in the WNIT with today's win and 2-1 in second-round play.
• U-M picks up its 19th win of the season with today's win, moving the Wolverines within one win of a 20-win season. If U-M should get to 20 victories, it will be only the third 20-win season in school history.
• Michigan extends its three-point field goal streak to 125 consecutive games with at least one three-pointer made. The Wolverines have hit at least one three-pointer in each game Kevin Borseth has coached at Michigan.
• The Wolverines' 15 assists is U-M's 28th game in double-figures assists. U-M has had double-figures assists in five of their last six games and had a streak of 13 consecutive games to open the season.
• U-M head coach Kevin Borseth is two wins away from his 50th career win as U-M head coach. Borseth will become the fastest coach to reach 50 wins since former head coach Sue Guevara.
• The Wolverines had three players in double figures for the first time since the regular-season finale against Purdue (Feb. 28). In that contest, Veronica Hicks (17), Krista Phillips (16) and Kalyn McPherson (10) reached double figures.
• U-M outscored Toledo, 43-23, in the second half. Michigan has outscored 19 opponents in the second half this season.
• Dayeesha Hollins posted her 22nd game in double figures with 19 points in today's game. It marked her first game in double figures since scoring a career-high 27 points at Minnesota (Feb. 25). Today's game was her 11th game of 10 or more points and her third game of 19 or more points.
• Carmen Reynolds extended her three-point field goal streak to eight consecutive games. She has failed to hit at least one triple in only five games this season.
• Krista Phillips has posted her 19th game in double figures with a career-high 22 points in today's game. She has been in double figures in eight of U-M's last 12 games.
• Dayeesha Hollins' six assists gives her 100 for the season. She is the first known U-M freshman with 100 rebounds and 100 assists.
• Carmen Reynolds posted her second consecutive game in double figures with a career-tying 21 points in today's game. She has been in double figures in 23 games this season. She has been in double figures in each of the last four games.
• Carmen Reynolds 21 points marked her fourth 20-point game this season. She becomes the first Wolverine with four games of 20 points or more in one season since Ta'Shia Walker accomplished the feat during the 2005-06 season.
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2015-16 Michigan women's basketball ticket opportunities.