Nov. 22, 2010
• Michigan moves to 2-2 with the win over Indiana State tonight. Tonight's meeting was the first meeting between the two teams since the 1992-93 season and the first time Michigan has played an opponent from the Missouri Valley since the 2004-05 season when U-M faced Drake. Michigan is 8-9 all-time against Missouri Valley opponents.
• The Wolverines extended their double-figure assists streak to nine consecutive games dating back to last season with 17 assists tonight. The fewest assists U-M had this season was 11 against Marquette (Nov. 19).
• For the first game this season, U-M did not have a player in double figures in scoring off the bench. U-M's leading scorers at Marquette (Nov. 19) and against Alcorn State (Nov. 12) both came off the bench, while starter Veronica Hicks lead the way against Xavier (Nov. 15).
• Michigan's bench came up big again, outscoring Indiana State, 14-9. U-M's bench has outscored three of its four opponents and was outscored for the first time all season at Marquette in its last outing. Prior to that game, Michigan's bench was outscoring opponents by an average of 29 points.
• For the third consecutive game, Michigan was out-rebounded by its opponent.
• U-M's seven three-point field goals tonight extend its three-point field goal streak to 132 consecutive games.
• Nya Jordan recorded her first career game in double figures with 17 points. Jordan had 10 points in the first eight minutes of action and also recorded her first career triple.
• Jenny Ryan had a career-high 16 points. Her previous career high was 13 -- set this season against Xavier (Nov. 15).
• Michigan head coach Kevin Borseth is seven wins away from earning his 500th NCAA (including Division I and Division II) victory. Borseth has a 557-228 record, including time at Gogebic Community College.
• Tonight's game was the second career game that Carmen Reynolds dad, Jim, has missed in her career so far and it marks the first time that both her father Jim and mother Mugsey have not been in attendance. Until tonight, at least one of Carmen's parents had attended each of her games.
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2014-15 Michigan women's basketball ticket opportunities.