Nov. 26, 2011
• With the win, Michigan improves to 6-0 on the season. U-M is now 19-13 in Thanksgiving tournaments and 51-36 in regular-season tourneys.
• The 6-0 mark is U-M's best start under coach Kevin Borseth. Michigan's 1999-2000 squad began the season 7-0 to hold the best start in the program's history.
• U-M moves to 2-0 against Washington State and 5-8 when facing teams from the Pac-12 Conference.
• U-M extended its three-point shooting streak to 164 consecutive games.
• Courtney Boylanled the all players with 17 points on 6-of-11 shooting, including 3-of-5 from three-point range. Boylan also finished with a team-high five rebounds.
• Carmen Reynoldswas perfect from the field, connecting on all three field goal attempts -- including a three-point shot and all four free throws -- to score 11 points. Reynolds needs 51 points to reach 1,000 for her career.
• Jenny Ryantied a career high with eight assists to go with seven points and three rebounds. It is the second time in six games Ryan registered a career high in assists.
• For the fifth consecutive game, Kate Thompson led U-M's reserves, scoring eight points -- hitting both three-point attempts.
• Michigan won the rebounding battle, 30-27, and has held the edge on the boards in five games this season. Michigan was 16-3 last season when keeping the rebounding margin to 10 or less.
• Overall, Michigan shot 51.1 percent (24-of-47) from the field. U-M shot 56.3 percent (9-of-16) from three-point range and 100 percent (12-of-12) from the free-throw line.
• Before tonight, U-M recorded a perfect night shooting from the line in two games, hitting 15-of-15 in both contests. The last was against Purdue in a 74-67 overtime loss on March 1, 2002.
• The last time Michigan shot better than 50 percent from the field and three-point range was during the 2010-11 season. U-M shot 50.9 percent in an 85-76 loss to No. 5 Xavier and hit 52.2 percent from behind the arc in a 91-58 win over Wake Forest.
Sign up for Michigan Insider to be the first to learn about 2014-15 Michigan women's basketball ticket opportunities.