Field Hockey Surges in Second Half to Rout California
Field Hockey Blanks Central Michigan for Seventh Straight Win
Field Hockey's Bennett, Chromik, Trombetta on Big Ten Watch List
Field Hockey Rallies to Knock Off No. 6 PSU in OT
• Appeared in all 23 games, starting 22 at forward
• Scored a first-half goal vs. #7 Wake Forest in the NCAA first round(Nov. 14)
• Assisted on the game-tying goal with 55 seconds remaining in regulation vs. Penn State in the Big Ten Tournament semifinals (Nov. 6)
• Posted a goal and an assist in the first half at Michigan State (Oct. 25)
• Scored the game-winning goal early in the first half at Central Michigan (Oct. 18)
• Tallied two assists in U-M's comeback win in double OT at #16 Northwestern (Oct. 16), including the game-tying goal with less than six minutes left in regulation
• Also assisted on the game-winning goals vs. #20 Iowa (Oct. 9) and Indiana (Oct. 2)
• Appeared in 19 games, starting 16
• Led Wolverine freshmen in scoring with four goals and five assists
• Posted two assists at #10 Iowa (Oct. 10)
• Assisted on the game-winning goal against Rutgers (Sept. 28)
• Also scored a first-half goal vs. Rutgers
• Scored two second-half goals, including the game-tying tally at 55:45, at #6 Penn State (Sept. 19)
• Registered first collegiate goal in the first half against VCU (Sept. 14)
• Also recorded two assists vs. VCU
• Made collegiate debut in the season opener at #2 North Carolina (Aug. 30).
• Did not appear in game action
• Redshirted the 2013 season.
• Graduated from The Hotchkiss School (2013)
• WNEPSFHA All-Star (2012) and two-time Founders League All-Star (2010, '11)
• Twice named to the New England All-Tournament team
• Contributed to Hotchkiss' three New England Class A championships (2009, '12, '11) and four Western New England championships
• Also earned four varsity letters in ice hockey
• Served as ice hockey team captain as a senior (2013).
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts, majoring in economics
• Born on February 20, 1995
• Daughter of Jim and Jennifer Bennett
• Brother, Mac, played ice hockey at Michigan (2011-14)
• Sister, Diana, is a current member of the Boston University women's ice hockey team.