Women's Lacrosse Athlete Spotlight: Game for Change Edition
Last Updated: Feb. 18, 2016
• Academic All-Big Ten (2015)
• Member of Michigan's SAAC Leadership Team -- Events Coordinator (2015-16)
• Voting member of Michigan SAAC (2014-15)
• Two-time U-M Athletic Academic Achievement award recipient (2014-15)
• Saw time in 10 games, including four starts ... Recorded three ground balls, one draw control and one caused turnover
• Played in 16 games with starts in each of the last nine games
• Recorded nine ground balls, three caused turnovers and one draw control
• Tallied a season-best three ground balls and two caused turnovers at Detroit (April 16)
Prep ... Graduated from Darien High School (2013) ... High Honor Roll ... Art for Action Club ... Challenger Baseball Program for children with special needs ... Member of SafeRides, providing rides home to individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs ... Four-time varsity letterwinner in lacrosse (2010, '11, '12, '13) ... Named to the High Honor Roll junior and senior years ... As a senior (2013) ... Senior Student-Athlete Award ... All-State first team ... All-Conference first team ... Helped lead team to a 20-1 record, including perfect 13-0 record in league play ... Member of the 2013 Connecticut Class L State championship team ... As a junior (2012) ... Led the defense and helped team to a 15-6 record, including a 11-2 league record, and a league championship ... Team was ranked third in the state of Connecticut ... As a sophomore (2011) ... Earned starting low defender position ... Helped team to a 15-8 record, including a 10-3 league record ... Member of state championship and league runner-up team ... Team was ranked third in the state of Connecticut ... As a freshman (2010) ... Was named junior varsity captain before moving up to varsity for the postseason ... Varsity team finished with a 15-5 record, including a 13-0 league record ... Team was ranked second in the state of Connecticut ... Club Lacrosse ... Played for the CT Chargers ... Team went undefeated at Lax for the Cure and NE Rise Tournaments (2011).
Personal ... Enrolled in College of Literature, Science and the Arts ... general studies major ... Born on March 7, 1995 ... Daughter of Martin and Megan Pryor ... Personal Notes ... Father, Martin, played football at the University of Kansas ... Other Sports Played ... Three-year member of undefeated varsity volleyball team (2010, '11, '12) ... Two-time varsity letterwinner (2011, '12).