Aug. 24, 2012
• Michigan improves to 1-1 all-time vs. Cal State Fullerton. Cal State Fullerton won the two teams' only previous meeting, 2-0, on Sept. 11, 2009, in Fullerton, Calif.
• Michigan improves to 15-3-2 in home non-conference matches under Greg Ryan.
• Friday's win was the first U-M overtime win since Oct. 22, 2010, at Minnesota (W, 1-0). It was also the program's first home overtime win since Aug. 27, 2006 (beat No. 17 Arizona, 1-0, in double overtime).
• Three of the Wolverines' final four non-conference matches will be on the road, beginning Thursday (Aug. 30) at Cal State Northridge. The last non-conference home match will be on Friday, Sept. 7, against Butler.
• Kopmeyer now has 314 saves in her career. The program's all-time leader in career saves is Megan Tuura, who made 322 from 2003-06.
• Michigan has not started a season with three straight wins since 2002 when it started 5-0.
• Jen Pace's first career goal came in her 12th game in a Michigan uniform. She played in nine matches (three starts) last year.
• The Wolverines now have eight goals in three matches on the season. Seven different players have scored at least one (Shelby Chambers-Garcia has two).
New season tickets now on sale. » Learn about 2015 Michigan women's soccer season ticket opportunities.