Women's Swimmers DeLoof, Haughey Collect Big Ten Weekly Laurels
Women's Swimming & Diving Secures Third-Place Finish at Big Tens
Women's Swimming & Diving Earns Four Top-Three Swims at Big Tens
Women's Swimming & Diving Finishes Unbeaten Regular Season
DeLoof Nets Back-to-Back B1G Women's Swimming Awards
• Two-time NCAA All-American (2016: 50-yard Freestyle, 100-yard Freestyle)
• Four-time NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (2016: 100-yard Backstroke, 200-yard Freestyle Relay, 400-yard Freestyle Relay; 2014: 100-yard Backstroke, 200-yard Medley Relay; 2013: 200-yard Medley Relay)
• Big Ten champion (2016: 400-yard Freestyle Relay)
• Two-time All-Big Ten (2016: First Team; 2015: Second Team)
• U-M Athletic Academic Achievement (2013)
• Six-time Big Ten Swimmer of the Week (Oct. 15, 2013, Jan. 7, 2014, Feb. 11, 2014, Jan. 6, 2015, Jan. 13, 2015, Nov. 4, 2015).
• Two-time NCAA All-American (50-yard Freestyle, 100-yard Freestyle)
• Three-time NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (100-yard Backstroke, 200-yard Freestyle Relay, 400-yard Freestyle Relay).
• Big Ten champion (400-yard Freestyle Relay)
• All-Big Ten (First Team)
• NCAA Championships (March 16-19): 5th in 100-yard Freestyle (47.54), 7th in 50-yard Freestyle (21.99) and 11th in 100-yard Backstroke (51.37). Also swam on 200-yard Freestyle Relay, 400-yard Freestyle Relay, 200-yard Medley Relay and 400-yard Medley Relay.
• NCAA Championships (March 16-19): Became third swimmer in Big Ten history to eclipse 22-second barrier in the 50-yard freestyle (21.99).
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 17-20): Finished 2nd in the 100-yard Backstroke (52.14), 3rd in both the 50-yard Freestyle (22.37) and in the 100-yard Freestyle (47.96).
• Finished runner-up to U.S. Olympic medalist Missy Franklin in the 100-meter Backstroke (1:00.10); also took 23rd in the 100-meter Freestyle (56.72) and 25th in the 50-meter Freestyle (26.10) at AT&T Winter Nationals (Dec. 3-5).
• Penn State/Virginia (Oct. 31-Nov. 1): Won the 50-yard Freestyle (22.64) and 100-yard Backstroke (52.95).
• All-Big Ten (Second Team)
• NCAA Championships (March 19-21): Finished 25th in the 50-yard Freestyle (22.27), 27th in the 100-yard Freestyle (48.81) and tied for 31st in the 100-yard Backstroke (53.16).
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 18-21): Finished 2nd in the 100-yard Freestyle (48.32), 3rd in the 100-yard Backstroke (52.70) and 5th in the 50-yard Freestyle (22.36).
• Collected four wins (two individual, two relay) against Notre Dame and Northwestern (Jan. 10).
• NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (100-yard Backstroke, 200-yard Medley Relay)
• NCAA Championships (March 20-22): Finished 11th in the 100-yard Backstroke.
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 19-22): Finished 4th in the 100-yard Backstroke, 15th in the 50-yard Freestyle and 18th in the 100-yard Freestyle.
• Set three meet records at the Orange Bowl Classic (Jan. 3).
• Set four records at Toledo's Student Recreation Center Pool.
• NCAA All-America Honorable Mention (200-yard Medley Relay)
• NCAA Championships (March 21-23): Swam on two relays.
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 20-23): Finished 10th in the 100-yard Backstroke, 42nd in the 100-yard Freestyle and 43rd in the 50-yard Freestyle.
• Made collegiate debut vs. Wisconsin (Sept. 29).
• High School: Grosse Pointe South (2012)
• Seven-time NISCA All-American
• 11-time conference champion
• Three-time MHSAA D-II State runner-up
• Club: Pointe Aquatics (2003-12)
• Finished eighth in the 50-meter Backstroke at the 2013 U.S. National Championships.
• U.S. National Championships (2011-15)
• U.S. Junior National Championships (2009-10)
• Full Name: Alexandra Margaret DeLoof
• Birthday: Aug. 14, 1994
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts
• Major: Psychology
p - Preliminaries