Women's Swimming & Diving Picks Up CSCAA Scholar All-America Honors
Women's Swimming & Diving Finishes Unbeaten Regular Season
Women's Swimming & Diving Tops No. 20 PSU, Falls to Virginia
Women's Swimming & Diving Take Two from B1G Foes to Open Season
Women's Swimmer Oldershaw to Represent Canada at Summer Meets
Marni Oldershaw touches on training so far this season, the development of the junior and senior swimmers, taking on a leadership role and her excitement for the team's potential.
Marni Oldershaw following U-M's win over Ohio State.
• NCAA All-American (2014: 200-yard IM)
• All-Big Ten (2014: Second Team)
• CSCAA Scholar All-America Honorable Mention (2015)
• MSU Outdoor Invitational (Oct. 2): Won the 200-meter Butterfly (2:22.77) and 200-meter IM (2:23.01).
• CSCAA Scholar All-America Honorable Mention
• NCAA Championships (March 19-21): Did not qualify.
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 18-21): Finished 3rd in the 200-yard IM (1:58.14), 6th in the 400-yard IM (4:12.95) and 15th in the 200-yard Breaststroke (2:14.41).
• NCAA All-American (200-yard IM)
• All-Big Ten (Second Team)
• NCAA Championships (March 20-22): Finished 8th in the 200-yard IM, 32nd in the 400-yard IM and 47th in the 200-yard Butterfly.
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 19-22): Finished 2nd in the 200-yard IM and 400-yard IM, and was 14th in the 200-yard Butterfly.
• Set Orange Bowl Classic record in the 200-meter IM (Jan. 3).
• Two-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week (Dec. 4, Jan. 8).
• NCAA Championships (March 21-23): Finished 20th in the 400-yard IM, 22nd in the 200-yard IM and 46th in the 200-yard Butterfly.
• Big Ten Championships (Feb. 20-23): Finished 4th in the 400-yard IM, 6th in the 200-yard IM and 10th in the 200-yard Butterfly.
• Made collegiate debut vs. Wisconsin (Sept. 29).
• High School: Iroquois Ridge (2012)
• Club: Oakville Aquatic Club (2003-12).
• 2014 Commonwealth Games.
• 2014 Pan Pacific Championships.
• Finished 5th in the 400-meter IM at the 2013 World University Games.
• Had three top-10 finishes at the 2012 Canadian Olympic Trials.
• 2011 Junior World Championships.
• 2010 Junior Pan Pacific Championships.
• Held seven Canadian NAG records (Girls 13-14).
• Full Name: Marni Michelle Oldershaw
• Birthday: Aug. 11, 1994
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts
• Major: Psychology
p - Preliminaries