Finn, DMR Lead Women's Track to Strong First Day at NCAAs
Finn, Harrison Help Women's Track and Field to Seventh in Big Ten
Sereno, Harrison Lead Women's Track and Field at Big Tens
Women's Trackster Harrison Headlines Final Day at SPIRE
• School record-holder in indoor 400m at 52.84
• USTFCCCA First-Team All-American (2017 indoor: distance medley relay)
• Ran 54.58 in the 400 meter dash to finish 32nd at the NCAA East Prelims (May 25-27), and also ran 23.80 (+0.9m/s) at 200 meters to finish 40th.
• Ran 23.67w (+2.7m/s) in the 200 meter dash to finish 9th at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships (May 12-14), after running 24.02 in the prelims. Also finished 12th at 400 meters in 54.70.
• Ran 23.79w (+2.7m/s) in the 200 meter dash to finish 4th at the Steve Scott Invitational (Apr. 28-29), and also ran 55.23 to finish 6th at 400 meters.
• Ran a career-best 53.88 in the 400 meter dash to finish 2nd at the Bryan Clay Invitational (Apr. 13-14), and ran a career-best 23.64 (+1.5m/s) over 200 meters to finish 4th.
• Ran 54.69 in the 400 meter dash to finish 3rd at the Battle of the Blues (Apr. 1). Also ran legs of the runner-up 4x100 and third-place 4x400 relays.
• Ran 11.95 (+1.5m/s) in the 100 meter dash to finish 4th at the Pac-12 vs. Big Ten Challenge (Mar. 24-25). Also ran 24.43 (-0.2m/s) over 200 meters to finish 8th.
• Ran the 400-meter leg of the USTFCCCA first-team All-America squad that ran 11:04.74 in the Distance Medley Relay to finish 5th at the NCAA Indoor Championships (Mar. 10-11)
• Ran a school-record 52.84 in the 400 meter dash to finish 4th at the Big Ten Indoor Championships (Feb. 24-25) after running a previous school record 53.47 in the preliminaries. Also finished 11th at 200 meters in 23.99 and ran a leg of the 10th-place 4x400 relay.
• Ran the 400m leg of the team that clocked 10:58.02 in the Distance Medley Relay to finish 5th at the Notre Dame Alex Wilson Invitational (Feb. 18)
• Ran a career-best 23.93 in the 200 meter dash to finish 2nd at the Spire Invitational (Feb. 10-11). Also ran a career-best 54.12 over 400 meters and a leg of the runner-up 4x400 relay.
• Ran a career-best 24.23 in the 200 meter dash to finish 5th at the Notre Dame Meyo Invitational (Feb. 3-4). Also ran a career-best 54.56 to finish 10th at 400 meters.
• Ran a career-best 55.46 in the 400 meter dash to finish at the Notre Dame Invitational (Jan. 21)
• Ran 55.88 in the 400 meter dash to finish first at the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (Jan. 14) in her Michigan debut
• Graduated from Cupertino High School (2016)
Track and Field
• Helped the Pioneers to the El Camino League Title (2015)
• All-State honors at: 200 meters (2016; eighth, 2015; seventh)
• Central Coast Sectional Champion at 200-meters (2015-16) and 400 meters (2016) with six other top-five finishes (2nd in 200-meters; 2014-15, 3rd in 100-meters; 2015-16, 3rd in 400-meters; 2014-15)
• School record-holder at 100-meters (12.06), 200-meters (23.91) and 400-meters (55.29)
• Three-time CHS Athlete of the Season (2012-14)
• Two-time Varsity Star (2014-15)
• Four-year varsity letter winner.
• Enrolled in the School of Literature, Science and the Arts
• Undeclared Major
• Born February 19, 1998
• Daughter of Peter Harrison and Diana Schaaffe-Harrison
• Also played four years of soccer, earning two varsity letters (2014-15) while serving as team captain as a senior
High School Personal Bests:
100 meters -- 12.05
200 meters -- 23.91
400 meters -- 54.55
|100m (O)||11.95 (+1.5m/s)||3-25-17|
|200m (O)||23.68 (+1.9m/s)||4-14-17|