Women's Distance Medley Relay Takes Third at NCAA Indoors
Women's Track & Field Kicks Off Outdoor Season Down South
Ofili, DMR to Represent Women's Track & Field at NCAA Indoors
Women's Track & Field Collects Six Wins Across Silverston, Alex Wilson Invites
Women's Track & Field to Split Squad for Mt. SAC, Kansas Relays
Last Updated: Feb. 10, 2016
• National champion (2013 DMR)
• Three-time All-America first team (2013-15 distance medley relay)
• Member of 11th-straight Big Ten champion distance medley relay team (2014)
• All-Big Ten first team (2014).
• Competed in the 400-meter race finishing 11th (55.13) and the 4x400m relay for fourth place (3:42.14) at the Meyo Invitational (Feb. 5-6)
• Helped U-M to win the Notre Dame Invitational (Jan. 23) with a second place finish in the 400-meter race with a time of 55.64
• Competed in the 400-meter dash finishing second (55.88) and in the 4x400m relay finishing first (3:55.38) at the Doug Raymond Invitational (Jan. 16)
• Won the 400-meter dash in 56.90 at the Hillsdale Winter Opener (Jan. 9).
• First-team All-American in the distance medley relay (3rd place).
• At the NCAA East Preliminary Rounds (May 28-30), ran 54.31 in the 400m race and competed in the 4x400m relay, finishing eighth (3:41:06)
• Ran 53.58 (new PR) to qualify for the 400m finals at the Big Ten Championships (May 15-17), where she finished sixth at 54.04
• Clocked 53.59 to win the 400m race at adidas/Steve Scott Invitational (May 2)
• Helped U-M to an eighth-place finish in the 4x400m relay at Drake Relays (April 25)
• Finished third in the 400m race (54.62) and also ran in the third-place 4x400m relay at UVA Challenge (April 17-18)
• Was the runner-up in the 400m dash (53.80) at the CAL-UVA Tri Meet (April 3-4)
• Ran 54.55 in the 400m dash to finish runner-up at the Pac-12 vs. Big Ten Challenge (March 27-28).
• Ran the 400m leg of the distance medley relay, helping U-M to 3rd at the NCAA Championships (March 13-14) in 10:58.64
• Set a new PR at the Big Ten Championships (Feb. 27-28) in the 400m qualifier, running 54.51 and competed on the 4x400m relay
• Ran the 400m leg of the Distance Medley Relay at the Notre Dame Alex Wilson Invitational (Feb. 21), finishing in 11:03.23
• Ran 54.69 to finish third in the 400m race at the Spire Invitational (Feb. 14)
• Set a PR in the 400m race (54.55) at the Notre Dame Meyo Invitational (Feb. 7), finishing seventh
• Finished runner-up in the 400m (55.14) at the Dual Meet vs. Michigan State (Jan. 31) and was a part of the winning 4x400-meter relay team (3:43.16)
• Set a new PR at the EMU Triangular (Jan. 9), finishing runner-up in the 800m to cross at 2:18.35.
• All-America first team (DMR)
• Big Ten champion (DMR)
• All-Big Ten first team (DMR).
• At the Big Ten Outdoor Championships (May 16-18), placed 11th in the 400-meter dash (55.41) and ran the second leg of the eighth place 4x400-meter relay (3:44.69)
• At the Toledo Invitational (May 9), won the 400-meter dash (55.00) and finished runner up in the 200-meter dash (25.00)
• At the UC Irvine Steve Scott Invitational (May 2-3), took fourth in the 400-meter dash (54.57) and ran the anchor leg of the fourth place 4x400-meter relay (3:46.82)
• At the LSU Alumni Gold (April 19), finished eighth in the 400-meter dash (54.79) and ran the second leg of the seventh place 4x400-meter relay (3:51.46)
• At the California/Virginia Tri-Meet (April 5), finished second in the 400-meter run (54.70)
• At the North Florida Invitational (March 28-29), finished eighth in the 800-meter run (2:17.92).
• At the NCAA Indoor Championships (March 14-15), ran the 400m leg of the distance medley relay that took fifth (11:14.60)
• At the Big Ten Indoor Championships (Feb. 28-March1), ran the 400m leg of the distance medley relay that won U-M's 11th-straight Big Ten title (11:12.52), ran the last leg of the 10th-place 4x400-meter relay (3:46.88) and finished 12th in the 400-meter run (55.41)
• At the SPIRE Invitational (Feb. 14-15), finished sixth in the 400-meter dash (54.69), ran the last leg of the 12th place 4x400-meter relay (3:49.88) and ran the 400m leg of the winning distance medley that set a new SPIRE Institute record (11:00.20)
• At the Notre Dame Meyo Invitational (Feb. 7-8), finished fifth in the 400-meter dash (55.48), and ran the last leg of the fifth-place 4x400-meter relay (3:36.83)
• At the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (Jan. 18), finished fifth in the 600-meter run (1:37.51, 1:36.33#)
• At the GVSU Bob Eubanks Open (Jan. 10), placed third in the 800-meter run (2:19.42) and ran the second leg of the second place 4x400-meter relay (3:52.35).
• National champion (DMR)
• All-America first team (DMR).
• At the Big Ten Outdoor Championships (May 10-12), finished 16th in the 400-meter dash (57.44)
• At the Toledo Invitational (May 2-3), placed fifth in the 400-meter dash (56.95)
• At the Vanderbilt Black & Gold Invitational (March 22-23), finished second in the 400-meter dash (55.58)
• At the UCF Black & Gold Challenge (March 16), finished seventh in the 200-meter dash (25.53)
• At the USF Bulls Invitational (March 15), finished 23rd in the 200-meter dash (25.06) and ran the first leg of the 'A' 4x400-relay that finished third (3:48.98).
• At the NCAA Indoor Championships (March 8-9), ran the second leg of the distance medley relay that won the national title in a school-record time of 10:56.46, earning All-America first team honors
• At the Notre Dame Alex Wilson Invitational (March 1-2), finished 19th in the 400-meter dash (56.12) and ran the second leg in the winning distance medley relay (10:56.66)
• At the Big Ten Indoor Championships (Feb. 22-23), took ninth in the 400-meter run (55.09) and ran the first leg of the 4x400-relay that finished seventh (3:42.85)
• At the Silverston Invitational (Feb. 16), won the 600-meter run (1:33.90)
• At the SPIRE Invitational (Feb. 8-9), finished 16th in the 400-meter dash (55.71) and ran the first leg of the 'A' 4x400-relay that finished ninth (3:45.23)
• At the Notre Dame Meyo Invitational (Feb. 1-2), finished 12th in the 400-meter dash (56.30)
• Against Michigan State (Jan. 26), finished second in the 400-meter dash (56.52), and ran the second leg of the 'A' 4x400-relay that finished second (3:45.92)
• At the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (Jan. 19), finished second in the 600-meter run (1:37.75) and ran on the 'A' 4x400-meter relay that took second (3:52.34)
• At the GVSU Bob Eubanks Open (Jan. 11), finished third (2:19.78) in the 800-meter run and ran the second leg of the 4x400-meter relay team that placed fifth (3:56.26).
• Graduated from Ann Arbor Huron (2012)
• High school teammates with current U-M teammate Cindy Ofili
• Two-time varsity letter winner in track and field
• All-State (2011, '12)
• Two-time state champion in 2012 -- 400-meter dash and 4x200-meter relay. Current U-M teammate Cindy Ofili was also a member of the winning relay team. Also took placed second in the 200-meter dash, leading her team to a runner-up finish at the state meet (2012)
• Won the 400-meter dash at the 2012 Midwest Meet of Champions.
• Enrolled in the College of Literature, Sciences, and the Arts
• Majoring in psychology
• Born on February 16, 1994
• Daughter of Katrina Long.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
|400m (I)||54.51 (P)||2-28-15|