April 14, 2012
• With both wins, Michigan moves to 20-11 overall.
• U-M is now 2-0 all-time versus Notre Dame (Ohio) and 31-9-1 against Indiana, snapping a three-game skid vs. the IU Hoosiers.
• After defeating the 12th-ranked Indiana Hoosiers, Michigan is 4-10 on the season when facing opponents ranked in the CWPA national polls.
• With the win against Notre Dame (Ohio), goalkeeper Alex Adamson surpasses Brittney May and becomes second on the all-time list for wins by a goalkeeper with 52. Adamson is now 12-9 on the season.
• Morgan Turner moves to 2-2 on the season with the win over Indiana.
• Kelsey Nolan, Meagan Cobb, Audrey Pratt and Laura Milstead each registered a hat trick. For hat tricks this season, Nolan currently has five, Pratt has three, and Cobb now has three on the season.
• Against Notre Dame (Ohio), Laura Milstead recorded her first hat trick of the season and second for her career.
• With the conclusion of the game against Indiana, Michigan moves to 2-7 when trailing at the half.
• Against Notre Dame (Ohio), Michigan scored a season-high 20 goals and led 11-0 at the half, moving to 15-0 when leading at the break.
• Meagan Cobb tallied four points as a result of four goals on the day and is now 17 points shy of 200 for her career.