Last Updated: October 5, 2016
• Member of two NCAA Great Lakes Regional championship teams (2013, '15)
• All-Big Ten (second team; 2015)
• All-Great Lakes Region (2015).
• Ran 20:59.2 to score and finish 49th, helping U-M to place third at the 6,000-meter adidas Pre-Nationals (Oct. 15) race
• Ran 16:55.8 to finish 5th, helping U-M win the 5,000-meter Greater Louisville Classic (Oct. 1) with her scoring contributions
• Scored for U-M and finished 25th at the 6,000-meter Roy Griak Invitational (Sept. 24) in 22:22.4
• Ran 17:48.2 and scored with a second-place finish to help U-M win the 5,000-meter Sycamore Invitational (Sept. 10)
• Ran to a fourth-place finish at the 5,000-meter Michigan Open (Sept. 2), finishing in 17:50.4
• At the NCAA Championships (Nov. 21) helped U-M to a sixth-place finish in the 6,000-meter event with a personal time of 20:47.2
• Helped U-M to a team victory at the 6,000-meter NCAA Great Lakes Regional (Nov. 13) with a 17th-place finish in 21:00.0
• Scored for U-M at the 6,000-meter Big Ten Championships (Nov. 1), placing 10th overall in a collegiate-best time of 16:08.42
• Took 35th place in 20:37.4 to help U-M win the 6,000-meter NCAA Pre-Nats meet (Oct. 17)
• Finished eighth with a career best time of 17:11.07 helping U-M to win the 5,000-meter Greater Louisville Classic (Oct. 3)
• Ran 17:14.0 to take seventh and help U-M to a team win at the 5,000-meter Commodore Classic (Sept. 19)
• Finished 14th with a time of 18:02.3 in the 5,000-meter event at the EMU Celebration (Sept. 5).
• In her NCAA Championships (Nov. 22) debut, ran the 6,000-meter race to a 200th place finish clocking a time of 21:56.7, helping U-M finished 18th
• Helped U-M to fourth place with her 27th-place finish (collegiate-best 20:46) at the 6,000-meter NCAA Great Lakes Regional (Nov. 14)
• Made her postseason debut at the 6,000-meter Big Ten Champion (Nov. 2), helping U-M to a third-place showing by finishing 31st with a time of 20:55.1
• Placed sixth in the open race at 6,000-meter NCAA Pre-Nationals (Oct. 18) with a time of 22.02
• Helped U-M to a near-perfect 16 points and first-place finish at the 6,000-meter Big Ten Preview (Sept. 20) with an 24th-place individual finish (22:10.48)
• Opened the season with a 12th-place finish (18:34.0) at the 5,000-meter Michigan Open (Aug. 29).
• Competed unattached at the 5,000-meter EMU Fall Classic (Oct. 25), finishing sixth in 17:59.5
• Ran unattached at the 5,000-meter Michigan Open (Aug. 30), finishing 18th in 19:17.29.
Prep... Graduated from West High School in 2013 ... National Honor Society ... Spanish Honor Society ... Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) ... Peer Tutorial and Honor Guard Program ... Four-time Academic All-State (2009-12) ... Cross Country... Four-time Big Eight Conference team champion (2009-12) ... Third place team finishes at WCCCA state meet (2011-12) ... Second team All-State (2012) ...Track and Field... WIAA State Champion in outdoor 3,200-meter (2013) during which she set a new school record (10:39.85) and finished third in 1,600-meter run ... All-State in both events (2013) ...All-City in both indoor (3,200-meter) and outdoor (1,600-meter) runs in 2012-134 ... All-Big Eight Conference titles in 1,600-meter and 3,200-meter run in 2012-13.
Personal... Born on June 16, 1995 ... Daughter of David and Jennifer ... Also played two years of varsity soccer (2010-11) and was a four-year member of the Nordic ski team (2009-12).