StubHub Buyer Q&A
Find answers below to frequently asked questions for ticket buyers. If you are a ticket seller, visit the seller Q&A.
Q: What is StubHub?
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Michigan Athletics. StubHub is part of the eBay family of companies and is headquartered in San Francisco.
- StubHub provides a safe and secure environment to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer service, 7 days a week, and StubHub's FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
- StubHub offers ticket sellers and fans an innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right price.
- StubHub has national marketing programs and team, artist, and media partnerships to attract the largest possible pool of potential sellers, which means you have access to a wider selection of tickets.
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically, so you can download and print your tickets at home.
- You'll never need to worry about communication with ticket sellers.
Q: How do I start buying tickets on StubHub?
Click the link below to go to StubHub and begin your search. Choose the game and tickets you would like to purchase and continue through the purchase path.
To help with your search, use StubHub's interactive maps to browse for tickets by section, see the range of ticket prices within a section, and limit your search results to certain sections or zones. If you have a specific price range in mind, need a specific number of tickets, or both, you can use the price slider and 'Quantity' drop-down menu below the event name to see only those available tickets that match your criteria. You can narrow your search further and view tickets with specific ticket features ('Aisle seat', and 'Exclude obstructed view') by selecting the corresponding check boxes below the venue map.
- Instant Download - If the seller made the tickets available for Instant Download, you'll get them within minutes of placing your order, up to game time. After you place your order, StubHub will send you an email with instructions on how to download and print your tickets.
- Electronic delivery - After you place your order, the seller has 48 hours to confirm it and deliver your tickets. As soon as the seller confirms your order, StubHub will send you an email with instructions on how to download and print your tickets.
Q: Where do the tickets come from?
StubHub is not a ticket broker and doesn't own the tickets you purchase on stubhub.com. StubHub is an open marketplace where fans can gather to buy and sell tickets, and ticket prices are determined by the sellers. Sellers may be individuals, businesses, ticket brokers, corporate sponsors, promoters, fan club members, or contest winners.
Q: How much does it cost to use StubHub?
It's free to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. On each completed order, StubHub charges a 10% service fee on the total sale ($5 minimum) plus a delivery fee of $4.95.
Q: Where do I go with questions for StubHub?
StubHub's live, in-house customer service representatives are available by e-mail seven days a week at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482). StubHub monitors and supports every ticket transaction to help ensure the satisfaction of every user.
- You will get your tickets in time for the event.
- Your tickets will be authentic and valid for entry.
- You will receive tickets comparable to or better than the tickets you ordered, or your money back.
- You will be refunded if the event is cancelled and is not rescheduled.
For Sellers, StubHub guarantees:
- You will never be contacted directly by a buyer or prospective buyer.
- You can adjust your ticket prices to reflect marketplace value at any time.
- You will be paid by StubHub (not by the buyer) for all ticket sales you fulfill.
Q: Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
StubHub offers toll-free customer service 7 days a week. If you have any questions, feel free to contact StubHub by email or phone.
Phone: 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482)
You can also visit StubHub's help center to ask a question or to read more about a particular topic.