U-M FAST PASS: Instant Mobile Ticket Purchasing
Michigan Athletics has teamed up with ReplyBuy this season to make buying tickets and merchandise as easy as sending a quick text message. Your exclusive access starts today!
How it Works
ReplyBuy is a sports technology company that offers instant mobile purchasing functionality to simplify the ticket-buying process for fans. People who register for the program will receive personalized notifications when U-M tickets become available, enabling them to purchase tickets on-demand in a matter of seconds with a text message.
Tickets for Michigan events often become available from ticket returns close to game time and this service enables the most efficient way to communicate these opportunities to fans. The best seat locations will be available to fans who respond first to ReplyBuy notifications. A mobile e-ticket will be sent to your device within seconds of purchasing tickets.
Advantages for Users
• A fast and easy way for U-M fans to instantly purchase tickets using text messaging.
• Your personal concierge for tickets -- we let you know the second exclusive ticketing opportunities become available.
• Gain access to last-minute seating opportunities and special promotional offers.
• The quicker you reply, the better the seats. Tickets won't last long, so act now!
• Electronic tickets will be delivered to a buyer's phone instantly upon purchase and can be scanned at the gate.
• Fans can now register for the service by visiting replybuy.com/michiganathletics/welcome or text HAIL to 20123.
What They Are Saying
U of Michigan has done a deal with @ReplyBuy, which has turned into a real force by offering tickets by text.— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) September 1, 2015
Michigan athletics strikes deal with ReplyBuy instant ticket-by-text technology. Pistons/PS&E also use it. http://t.co/GPtiLPHXPL— Bill Shea (@Bill_Shea19) September 1, 2015
Note: Online ticket sales for an event end five hours before game time. After that, tickets may be purchased via phone at (866) 296-MTIX during regular business hours (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday) or at the door if an event is not sold out.