Michigan Stadium Wheelchair Accessible Seating
The Michigan Athletic Department invites Wolverine fans needing wheelchair accessible seating to join the Michigan football season ticket holder family on Saturday afternoons in the Big House!
Season tickets for wheelchair accessible and companion seating are located in Michigan Stadium in the following areas:
- East Sideline - Row 54
- East Sideline - Row 72
- West Concourse Sideline - Row 97
- North End Zone - Row 72
- South End Zone - Row 72
- East Sideline - Outdoor Club - Please call the Development Office at 734-764-7131
- East Sideline - Indoor Club - Please call the Development Office at 734-764-7131
The regular preferred seating donation (PSD) and ticket price must be paid by those individuals who purchase season tickets for these wheelchair accessible seats. Please refer to the Michigan Stadium PSD Map depicting the Victors ($600 per season ticket), Valiant ($475 per season ticket), Maize ($350 per season ticket), Blue ($200 per season ticket) and End Zone ($75 per season ticket) tiers.
If you desire to purchase season tickets located in the wheelchair accessible and companion seating, please contact the Michigan Athletic Ticket Office at 1-866-296-6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheelchair Ticket Policies for Michigan Stadium Football Games
The University of Michigan recognizes the needs of persons with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and continues to make every effort to comply with both ADA and State of Michigan accessibility mandates. In addition, the University of Michigan, strives to accommodate the individual needs of guests with disabilities and have adopted the following ticket policies:
- Wheelchair users: Wheelchair users and their companion will be permitted, subject to availability, to purchase adjacent seats in a manner which affords them full and equal accessibility. Wheelchair users will be entitled to the same access to the ticket sales process as customers without disabilities.
- Season Tickets: Season ticket sales for current wheelchair users and their companions can be renewed in the same manner as customers without disabilities, except as noted in this policy. Wheelchair users and their companions shall be afforded a choice of seating locations from among the available wheelchair locations.
- Single Game Tickets: Subject to availability of accessible seating, the University will offer for sale single game tickets for wheelchair seats and companion seats to the same extent single game tickets are offered to customers without disabilities.
- Exchanges: If wheelchair accessible seating is needed, whether the bench tickets were purchased from the ticket office or otherwise acquired, a person must provide their tickets for exchange to the Athletic Ticket Office as soon as possible prior to the game to ensure them handicap seats with a companion seat. Another option is to exchange tickets at Crisler Center (Northeast Entrance) on game day beginning two-and-a-half hours prior to the game. Subject to availability, the ticket office will provide such tickets in a comparable Preferred Seat Donation tier to the original bench tickets. Ticket exchanges are handled on a first-come first-serve basis.
Likewise, a person who has ticket(s) in wheelchair accessible seating and transfers them to a patron who does not need such seating must provide their tickets to the Athletic Ticket Office as soon as possible prior to the game to exchange their tickets for bench seating in a comparable Preferred Seat Donation tier to the original wheelchair accessible tickets.
- Seats Reserved Exclusively for Individuals with Disabilities: No season or individual game tickets will be sold or exchanged to customers without disabilities (other than non-disabled companions of wheelchair users) in any wheelchair accessible or companion seating.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating for Other Sports
Crisler Center: For information about wheelchair accessible seating for events at Crisler Center (primarily men's basketball, women's basketball and women's gymnastics), please see the Crisler Center Guide for Guests with a Disability.
Yost Ice Arena: For information about wheelchair accessible seating for ice hockey, please see the Yost Ice Arena Guide for Guests with a Disability.
Other Sports: For information about wheelchair accessible seating for other sports, please contact the Michigan Ticket Office at 734-764-0247, 866-296-6849 or email@example.com.
Note: Online ticket sales for an event end five hours before game time. After that, tickets may be purchased via phone at (866) 296-MTIX during regular business hours (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday) or at the door if an event is not sold out.